Giáo án Tiếng Anh lớp 5 Unit 16: Where the post office - Lesson 3
Giáo án môn Tiếng Anh lớp 5
Giáo án Tiếng Anh lớp 5 Uint 16: Where the post office - Lesson 3 được VnDoc sưu tầm và giới thiệu để có thể chuẩn bị giáo án và bài giảng hiệu quả, giúp quý thầy cô tiết kiệm thời gian và công sức làm việc. Giáo án môn Tiếng Anh 5 này được soạn phù hợp quy định Bộ Giáo dục và nội dung súc tích giúp học sinh dễ dàng hiểu bài học hơn.
By the end of this unit pupils can
- Say questions and answers with the correct internation.
- Develop Ss speaking and listening skills.
- Ss look after, solve problems and study themselves.
- Studious and obedient students and love their hometown, family and friends.
II. Languages focus:
Phonetic: Where’s the post office? - It’s opposite the stadium.
III. Teaching aids:
- Teacher’s: student’s and teacher’s book, pictures, cassette.
- Students’: books, notebooks, workbooks.
IV. Teaching processes:
1. Class organization:
Greeting. Checking for the students' attendance.
2. New lesson
Warm up: Chatting with ps
1. Look, listen and repeat.
- Introduce the sentences with falling intornation.
- Guide Ss produce the sound of the sentences.
- Check and corect.
2. Listen and circle a or b. Then ask and answer.
- Give tasks.
- Play the recording.
- Check and correct.
1.a 2.a 3. b
3. Let’s chant
- Introduce the Chant :
How can we get there?
-Teacher reinforce their pronunciation
- The class chatting about directions.
- Look at the questions and answers with falling intornation.
- Listen follow in their book.
- Ss learn to produce the sound of the sentences: Where’s the post office?
- It’s opposite the stadium.
- Listen the CD and repeat the words & sentences in chorus.
- Read in groups/ in pairs.
- Give out and check.
- Read the sentences in silence before listening the recording to do the task.
- Pupils listen the recording 2 times and circle a or b to complete sentences.
- Compare the answers each other before checking as a class.
- 3- 4 pupils give the keys. The rest of the class observe and give comments.
- Read in groups/ in pairs:One asks & one answers
- Ps listen to the tape & read the chant line by line.
- Ps practise chanting: one chants the questions and the other chants the answers.
- Ps practise chanting and doing actions.
- 2 groups to say the chant and do actions. The rest of the class claps along to the rhythm.
Summary the lesson
- Ss to do exercises in C, D (WB) .