Giáo án Tiếng Anh lớp 5 Unit 10: When will sports day be - Lesson 2
Giáo án môn Tiếng Anh lớp 5
Giáo án Tiếng Anh lớp 5 Unit 10: When will sports day be - Lesson 2 được VnDoc sưu tầm và giới thiệu để có thể chuẩn bị giáo án và bài giảng hiệu quả, giúp quý thầy cô tiết kiệm thời gian và công sức làm việc. Giáo án môn Tiếng Anh 5 này được soạn phù hợp quy định Bộ Giáo dục và nội dung súc tích giúp học sinh dễ dàng hiểu bài học hơn.
Giáo án Tiếng Anh lớp 5 Unit 9: What did you see at the zoo - Lesson 3
Giáo án Tiếng Anh lớp 5 Unit 10: When will sports day be - Lesson 1
Giáo án Tiếng Anh lớp 5 Unit 10: When will sports day be - Lesson 3
By the end of this unit, pupils can
- use the words and phrases related to the topic School events and Future
- askand answer questions about what someone is going to do/play on Sports Day, using
- What are you going to do on Sports Day? I’m going to ...
2. Skills: Develop Ss reading, writing and listening skills
3. Language focus: Vocabulary: Review
II. Teaching aids:
- Teacher’s: student’s and teacher’s book, pictures, cassette.
- Students’: books, notebooks, workbooks.
III. Teaching processes:
I. Warm up: Play the game: Order the words
II. New lesson:
4. Listen and number
• Tell the class that they are going to listen and number the pictures.
• Ask pupils to look at the pictures and help them to identify the meanings of the symbols in the pictures (a. Basketball. b. Badminton. c. Table tennis. d. Sports Day.) Check their understanding.
• Play the recording all the way through for pupils to listen. Play it again for them to do the task.
• Get them to swap and compare their answers before checking as a class.
Key: a 4 b 2 c 3 d 1
5. Write about you
• Tell the class that they are going to write the answers to the questions.
• Ask them to read the questions and think about the answers. Get pupils to work in pairs, if necessary.
• Give pupils time to do the task independently. Go around and offer help, if necessary.
• Get them to swap and read their answers before checking as a class. If there is enough time, invite some pairs to act out the dialogues.
Key: Answers vary
• • Tell the class that they are going to play Pass the secret! Follow the procedure in Games in
• Divide pupils into groups of seven. Ask them to line up in rows. Whisper a sentence to the first pupil in each row. (E.g. We’re going to play table tennis on Sports Day.) The first pupil then whispers the sentence to the second one, and so on. The last pupil in the row says aloud the sentence he/ she heard. If the sentence is correct, the team wins one point. The team with the most points at the end of the game is the winner.
• To make the game more competitive, select one pupil from each group to act as teachers. These pupils should say the sentences that the class has learnt from Lessons 1 and 2, and they have to whisper different sentences to the teams.
- Summary the lesson
- Do exercises in workbook, prepare the next period.
- Play game
- Listen to the teacher
- Listen to the tape
- Listen and do the task
- Do the task
- Work in pairs
- Some Ps
- The whole class
- Do as directed
- Play in groups