1. John Kenedy was ________ of the United States.
Trắc nghiệm Tiếng Anh trình độ B có đáp án số 5
Ôn tập Ngữ pháp Tiếng Anh chứng chỉ B1 B2
Trắc nghiệm Tiếng Anh trình độ B có đáp án
- Choose the word or phrase that best completes the sentence.
- 2Even when his reputation was in eclipse, almost everyone ________ that he had genius.
- 3You ________ a six-month contract when you are offered a permanent position elsewhere. What will you do?
- 4As soon as you ________ that, I'd like you to go to bed.
- 5The sergeant's orders were perfectly ________.
- 6________ terrible weather!
- 7I wanted some coffee but there was ________ in the pot.
- 8Who ________ the boss tell him that?
- 9Although the terms toad and frog refer to different animals belonging to different genuses, some students ________ the two.
- 10How much would you ________ for repairing my watch?
- 11________ going to the party.
- 12The cow had lost its own calf, but the farmer persuaded it to ________ one whose mother had died.
- 13Alex didn't come to see the film last night because he ________ it before.
- 14When he was questioned by the police, the thief didn't ________ the truth.
- 15The old man asked her to move because he ________ in that chair.
- Đáp án đúng của hệ thống
- Trả lời đúng của bạn
- Trả lời sai của bạn