1. A. chemistry
2. A. received
3. A. trouble
Trắc nghiệm từ vựng Tiếng Anh 10 Unit 3 People's background
Trắc nghiệm từ vựng Unit 3 lớp 10 People's background có đáp án
- Trắc nghiệm từ vựng Tiếng Anh 10 Unit 2 có đáp án
- Tải tài liệu: Từ vựng Unit 3 lớp 10: People’s Background hệ 7 năm
Mời các bạn tham gia nhóm Tài liệu học tập lớp 10 để nhận thêm những tài liệu hay: Tài liệu học tập lớp 10
Bài tập Từ vựng Tiếng Anh lớp 10 Unit 3 People's background có đáp án được VnDoc tổng hợp các dạng bài tập trắc nghiệm phổ biến trong Tiếng Anh 10 mới đi kèm đáp án. Mời quý thầy cô cùng các bạn tham khảo.
- Exercise 1: Choose the word that has the letter (s) pronounced differently from the othersGợi ý trả lời: 1. ...; 2. ....; ....1. A; 2. B; 3. C
- Exercise 2: Choose the word whose main stress is placed differently from the others
1. A. ambitious
2. A. education
D. instituteGợi ý trả lời: 1. ...; 2. ....; ....1. C; 2. A
- Exercise 3: Choose the correct answer A, B, C or D
1. Take some aspirins. They can ease your headache.
- 2. Family ____________ is very important for a child to form his personality.
- 3. A well- _________ child often behaves quite differently from one who did not get good schooling.
- 4. Without the pull of the Earth, we could not _______ anything.
- 5. His mother’s death is the greatest _____________ event that she will never get rid of.
- 6. Because of financial problem, she could not go on her study at university.
- 7. When we were on the phone, the crossed line was ___________ because of a wrong connection.
- 8. He took charge of the firm after his father had resigned, but he could not do the business well because of his lack of ____________.
- 9. When acids ____________ with metals they form salts.
- 10. After every semester some best students are always __________ prizes and scholarships.
- 11. The noise made me incapable of ____________.
- 12. Faraday was known for designing ingenious experiments, but did not _________ a good mathematics education.
- 13. Hard as he is trying, he cannot ____________ his classmates.
- 14. Everybody shows their deepest sympathy on the _______ of the flood victims.
- 15. He passed the final examination with flying colors, which made his parents pleased and proud.
- Exercise 4. Choose the best answer A, B, C or D for each sentence.
- 1/ By the end of last summer, the farmers _______ all the crop.
- 2/ When we went back to the bookstore, the bookseller _______ the book we wanted.
- 3/ The director already _______ for the meeting by the time I got to his office.
- 4/ My mother told me she _______ very tired since she came back from a visit to our grandparents.
- 5/ Susan _______ her family after she had taken the university entrance examination.
- 6/ How many cities you and your uncle _______ by July last summer?
- 7/ Miss Jane _______ typing the report when her boss came in.
- 8/ Peter was in New York last week; he _______ in Washington D.C. three days earlier.
- 9/ Three women, none of whom we _______ before, _______ out of the hall.
- 10/ They _______ through horrible times during the war years.
- 11/ Sam didn't get much formal _______.
- 12/ Wow! What a _______ your sister is! I couldn't get off the phone!
- 13/ He'll be remembered both as a brilliant footballer and as a true _______.
- 14/ This season's _______ include five new plays and several concerts of Chinese and Indian music.
- 15/ She was a _______ child, happiest when reading.
- Đáp án đúng của hệ thống
- Trả lời đúng của bạn
- Trả lời sai của bạn