Bài tập tiếng Anh lớp 10 Unit 5 Inventions nâng cao Online
Bài tập tiếng Anh Unit 5 lớp 10 Inventions Online có đáp án
Trắc nghiệm Tiếng Anh lớp 10 Unit 5 Inventions nâng cao có đáp án do giáo viên VnDoc biên soạn, giúp học sinh lớp 10 làm quen các dạng bài tập tiếng Anh 10 khác nhau, ôn luyện chuẩn bị thi học kì 1 đạt kết quả cao.
- Bài tập Tiếng Anh lớp 10 Unit 5 nâng cao số 2
- Trắc nghiệm từ vựng Tiếng Anh lớp 10 Unit 5
- Bài tập word form lớp 10 có đáp án
- Trắc nghiệm Tiếng Anh lớp 10 Unit 5 có đáp án
- Bài tập tiếng Anh lớp 10 Unit 5 có đáp án
Mời các bạn tham gia nhóm Tài liệu học tập lớp 10 để nhận thêm những tài liệu hay: Tài liệu học tập lớp 10
Trắc nghiệm Tiếng Anh Unit 5 lớp 10 Inventions có đáp án giúp học sinh nắm vững kiến thức Unit 5: Inventions trong chương trình học môn tiếng Anh 10 nâng cao, đồng thời ôn luyện cho bài thi học kì 1 lớp 10 sắp tới.
- Exercise 1: Find the word which has a different sound in the part underlined1
- Exercise 2: Choose the best answer A, B, C or D1. She ____ volleyball at high school but she didn’t like it.
- 2. The first actual robot ____ invented in 1961.
- 3. The magnetic compass was first used to determine the correct _________ by the Chinese.
- 4. Gunpowder was first used to make beautiful displays of ___________ for celebrations in the 9th century by the Chinese.
- 5. It is thought that Google _________ cars may transform the way we move around cities in the future.
- 6. Shunpei Yamazaki, a Japanese inventor and physicist, invented the thin-film transistor which is a special kind of transistor made by depositing thin films of a ____________ over a piece of glass.
- 7. 3-D _________ is used to produce complex tools and components.
- 8. Samsung Galaxy Tab ____________ flash player as well as voice and video calls.
- 9. In less than a decade you will carry a _________ laser pen capable of sealing wounds.
- 10. Wearable sensors, such as the Fitbit, Nike FuelBand and Jawbone UP, _______ the most important part of the fitness world for the last few years.
- Exercise 3: Choose the word / phrase CLOSEST in meaning to the underlined part
1. It's more economical to buy this car than that jet ski.
I want to buy a printer but I'm afraid it's bulky.
This device imitates the movements of the mockingbirds.
- Exercise 4: Give the correct form of the words in CAPITAL to complete the sentences.1. There is too much _____________ in this movie. (VIOLENT)violence
- 2. It is a good book because it is very _________. (INFORM)informative
- 3. Third time lucky! After two ___________ attempts, Mark's finally passed his driving test. (SUCCEED)unsuccessful
- 4. He's so nice. It's a _________ working for him. (PLEASE)pleasure
- 5. Tim is one of the ______________ on a boat trip on Lake Michigan. (PARTICIPATE)participants
- Exercise 5: Complete the second sentence so that it has a similar meaning to the first one.
1. It was easy for us to get tickets for the concert. (NO)
______We had no difficulty (in) getting tickets for the concert.
- 2. Jim does not intend to give up his hobby. (INTENTION) _____________________Jim has no intention of giving up his hobby.
- 3. Scarcely had the man left when the bomb exploded. (NO SOONER) __________No sooner had the man left than the bomb exploded.
- 4. The government will introduce new measures against crime next year. _____________New measures again crime will be introduced by the government next year.
- 5. I don't think he cares about his employees. _________At no time do I think he cares about his employees.
- Choose the correct answer to complete the sentence.
- 1. Scientists have invented artificially intelligent computer systems ____ of answering questions posed in natural language.
- 2. If you get a laptop as a reward, what w ill you use it ____?
- 3. The two fabrics of Velcro stick together thanks ____ the hooks on the surface and the loops on the other.
- 4. Users can look ____ locations as well as directions to different places on Google Maps.
- 5. Internet and social networks help us easily interact ____ people all over the world.
- 6. People often use the natural world as inspiration to design and invent new ____.
- 7. Smartphones are used not only for communication but also for information and ____.
- 8. It is definitely true that nature has inspired ____ inventions and technologies.
- 9. _____ noodles are a precooked and usually dried block invented by Japanese.
- 10. Thomas Edison, Benjamin Franklin, James Watt are among of the greatest ____ of all time.
- 11. You can get access ____ the Interne, via a range of devices such as desktop or laptop computers, mobile phones, and tablets.
- Đáp án đúng của hệ thống
- Trả lời đúng của bạn
- Trả lời sai của bạn