Đề thi tiếng Anh trình độ C có đáp án số 1
Đề thi chứng chỉ C1 C2 có đáp án
Đề ôn thi Anh văn trình độ C có đáp án dưới đây nằm trong bộ đề thi trình độ C1 trình độ C2 theo khung tham chiếu ngôn ngữ chung Châu Âu do VnDoc.com sưu tầm và đăng tải. Đề kiểm tra tiếng Anh gồm 55 câu hỏi trắc nghiệm + tự luận tiếng Anh khác nhau giúp bạn đọc rèn luyện kỹ năng làm từng dạng bài tập hiệu quả.
Paper 1 READING COMPREHENSION
Choose the word or phrase that best completes each sentence
1) Our vicar is always … money for one causes or another.
2) The experts were not fully … that the animal was a puma.
C/ found out
3) It was not until the thirteenth stroke … the bell stopped.
A/ so that
4) They were amazed to find that the goddess … to be a very modern-looking woman.
A/ turned into
B/ turned over
C/ turned down
D/ turned out
5) Editors of newspapers and magazines often go to extremes to provide their … with unimportant facts and statistics.
6) He feels that his ride in … is well worth the loss of money.
7) The dogs are allowed to … outside their enclosure.
8) After … at the display for several minutes, Mr. Taylor went back into his shop.
9) The silence was suddenly … when a large car roared down the arcade.
10) Theatrical … and artificial blood had been used to make the injuries look realistic.
11) You will feel better after you … a rest.
A/ will have
B/ are having
C/ will have had
D/ have had
12) When you … next year, the children … much taller.
A/ return/ will have grown
B/ return / will grown
C/ will return / have grown
D/ will return/ will grow
13) Active: I never hear him shout at his children.
A/ His children are never heard shout at.
B/ Him shout at his children are never heard.
C/ He is never heard shout at his children.
14) Had I known she was sick, I … her.
B/ had visited
C/ would visit
D/ would have visited
15) It is imperative that he … the school regulations.
C/ would obey
D/ will obey
16) I wish that I … in Hanoi at the end of 1972 to witness the “Battle of Dien Bien Phu in the Air”.
C/ had been
D/ has been
17) The decision was postponed, … was exactly what he wanted.
D/ None is correct
18) Never … her stand on the deserted station platform.
A/ I will forget to see
C/ will I forget seeing
B/ will I forget to see
D/ will I be forgotten seeing
19) Please … my luggage … to the airport tomorrow morning.
A. ask/ will be taken
B. get / being taken
C. let / to be taken
D. have / taken
20) The boss doesn’t allow … in the office.
A/ to smoke
D/ to be smoked
Read the following passage carefully, then choose the best answer to each question.
Up to about 1915, movies were short and programs were made up of several works. Then, D.W. Griffith and others began making longer films which provided the same powerful emotional appeal as did melodrama and presented spectacles far beyond what the theater could offer. Consequently, after World War I increasing numbers of spectators deserted the theater for the movies.
This trend was accelerated in the late 1920’s as a result of two new elements. In 1972 sound was added to the previously silent film, and thus one of the theater’s principal claims to superiority vanished. In 1929 a serious economic depression began. Since audiences could go to the movies for a fraction of what it cost to see a play, theater-going became a luxury which few could afford, especially as the depression deepened.
By the end of World War II, the American theater had been reduced to about thirty theaters in New York City and a small number of touring companies originating there.
21) One thing that movies could do better than the theater was …
A/ provide longer programs.
B/ provide emotional appeal.
C/ provide more melodrama.
D/ provide greater spectacles.
22) Up to the 1920’s one objection to films was that …
A/ they were too short.
B/ they were silent.
C/ they were too expensive.
D/ they did not tell a complete story.
23) One thing that made people choose the movies over the theater was …
A/ World War I.
B/ the fact that films were less expensive.
C/ the fact that films were silent.
D/ the fact that films were shorter.
24) By the end of World War II …
A/ theater had become entertainment for the mass.
B/ theater-going was no longer considered a luxury.
C/ professional theatrical performances outside of New York City.
25) When the author of this paragraph says “this trend was accelerated in the late 1920’s, he means that …
A/ many more people went to the theater than to the movies.
B/ the shift away from the movies to the theater was slowed down.
C/ the popularity of the theater was gradually increasing.
D/ the shift away from the theater to the movies was speeded up.
Paper 2 WRITING
SECTION A USE OF ENGLISH
A/ Fill each of the numbered blanks in the following passage. Use only ONE word in each space.
My mother and my father are very (26) … people. Mum is always very calm; not exactly easy-going, because she does (27) … things very seriously sometimes, but she doesn’t get excited. When we were small she almost never (28) … at us. When we did something wrong, she talked to us about it very firmly, but in a (29) … tone of voice. If we shouted and cried, she (30) … us go and sit (31) … ourselves in her sewing-room (32) … we calmed down. So when the news came, she reacted in her usual way, quietly seeing what she could do to prepare (33) … the changes that were coming. Dad, on the other (34) …, shouted, kicked a chair, and went (35) … along walk to try cool off. During the next (36)… days he was cross with us, as nothing was our fault. All of (37) … kids were worried (38) … what was going to happen, and a (39) … afraid, but we didn’t talk to our parents much. We were also were sad about having (40) … leave all of our school friends.
[ad name=”Quang cao cuoi trang”]
B/ GUIDED SENTENCE BUILDING
Build a complete sentence with the given words.
Example: I/ wonder/ why you/ not / reply / last letter.
I was wondering why you had not replied to my last letter.
41) prefer/ countryside/ noise / traffic/ city.
42) We/ believe/ whatever/ say/ liar.
43) Despite/ age/ join/ activities/ neighbourhood.
44) It/ surprising/ he / pass / examination.
45) man / injure / accident/ take / hospital.
46) Now that/ highway / build / take / hours/ get there.
47) only guest/ late / for/ party / manager.
48) It / stupid/ him / give up/ job/ need / money.
49) wish/ go / beach/ you/ last Sunday.
50) Neither/ nor/ be going / attend / meeting.
C/ Rewrite each of the following sentences in such a way that it means exactly the same as the sentence printed before it.
51) You may be very intelligent, but you should be careful about this.
No matter ……………………….
52) I walked to school in 20 minutes.
It took ……………………………..
53) He spent all his money. He even borrowed some from me.
Not only ……………………………
54) In spite of the heavy rain, my father went to work.
55) After the beginning of the opera, late-comers had to wait before taking their seats.
|1 (C)||2 (A)||3 (B)||4 (D)||5 (A)||6 (C)||7 (D)|
|8 (B)||9 (A)||10 (C)||11 (D)||12 (A)||13 (D)||14 (D)|
|15 (A)||16 (C)||17 (B)||18 (C)||19 (D)||20 (B)||21 (D)|
|22 (B)||23 (B)||24 (C)||25 (D)|
|26) different||27) take (consider)||28) shouted||29) calm (soft)|
|30) made||31) by||32) until||33) for|
|34) hand||35) for||36) few||37) us|
|38) about||39) bit (little)||40) to|
41) My parents prefer to live in the countryside because they dislike the noise and traffic of the city.
42) We don’t believe in whatever he says because he is a good liar.
43) Despite his old age, he joins all the social activities of the neighbourhood.
44) It is surprising that he has passed the examination.
45) The man injured in the accident was taken to hospital.
46) Now that the highway has been built, it takes only 2 hours to get there.
47) The only guest that was late for the party was our manager.
48) It is stupid of him to give up his job when he needs the money.
49) I wish I had gone to the beach with you last Sunday.
50) Neither he nor I am going to attend the meeting.
51) No matter how intelligent you may be, you should be careful about this.
52) It took me 20 minutes to walk to school.
53) Not only did he spend all his money but he also borrowed some from me.
54) Although it rained heavily, my father went to work.
55) Once the opera had begun, late-comers had to wait before taking their seats.
Trên đây là Đề luyện thi tiếng Anh chứng chỉ C có đáp án. Mời bạn đọc tham khảo thêm nhiều tài liệu ôn tập Tiếng Anh từ cơ bản đến nâng cao khác như: Ôn tập Ngữ pháp Tiếng Anh, Luyện thi Tiếng Anh trực tuyến, luyện thi chứng chỉ B1, luyện thi chứng chỉ B2,... được cập nhật liên tục trên VnDoc.com.