Đề kiểm tra giữa học kì 2 lớp 11 môn Tiếng Anh năm học 2018 - 2019 số 2
Ôn tập Tiếng Anh 11 kiểm tra giữa học kì 2
Đề thi trắc nghiệm trực tuyến luyện thi giữa kì 1 môn Tiếng Anh lớp 11 có đáp án dưới đây nằm trong bộ đề ôn thi giữa học kì 2 lớp 11 năm học 2018 - 2019 mới nhất trên VnDoc.com. Đề kiểm tra Tiếng Anh gồm nhiều dạng bài tập trắc nghiệm Tiếng Anh khác nhau được biên tập bám sát nội dung bài học. Đây là tài liệu ôn tập Tiếng Anh rất hiệu quả dành cho các em học sinh lớp 11.
- Choose the word that needs correcting.
- 1.After a week, we finally got to Miami, that my aunt lives.
- 2.One singer who’s voice I like a lot is Madonna.
- 3.Getting more readers to subscribe for the magazine is the job of the marketing staffs.
- 4.Laura said that the coffee was too hot that she could hardly drink.
- 5.The first student finishing the exercise will receive a big present from the teacher.
- Give the correct form of the word in brackets.
- 1. We should be responsible for the _________________ humans are doing to the environment. (destroy)
- 2. Demonstrations were held as a gesture of _________________ with the hunger strikers. (solid)
- 3. People are destroying the air by adding _______________ to it. (pollute)
- 4. We offer a very _____________ rate for parcels of under 15 kg. (compete)
- 5. The species of bird is ______________ in number every year. (decrease)
- Choose the word (A, B, C or D) whose underlined part is pronounced differently from the others.
- Choose the word whose main stress is placed differently from the rest.
- Choose the best option (A, B, C or D) to complete each of the following sentences.
- 1. Because of people’s ___________ with the environment, many kinds of plants and animals are becoming rare.
- 2. The farmers and their cattle __________ had been trapped in the storm were fortunately rescued
- 3. Nowadays, people are thinking of __________ energy as an alternative.
- 4. Forest destruction results ____________ floods and air pollution.
- 5. Garbage is considered to be some kinds of ___________ .
- 6. The ___________ is the air, water and land in or on which people, animals and plants live.
- 7. More and more rare animals are ________ danger of extinction.
- 8. It’s the best film ____________ has ever been made about madness.
The hotel staff are always friendly and courteous.
- 10. My mother _______________ enjoys hill walking.
- 11. Mark Twain is an author ________ I like best
Laws have been introduced to prohibit the killing of endangered animals.
- 13. The main threat to the _________ of these creatures comes from their loss of habitat
- 14. Oil, coal and natural gas are ____________ fuels made from decayed material from animals and plants.
Solar energy is not only plentiful and infinite but also clean and safe.
- Đáp án đúng của hệ thống
- Trả lời đúng của bạn
- Trả lời sai của bạn