I./ Choose the word which is pronounced differently from the other.
II./ Pick out the word that has the main stressed syllable different from the others.
III./ Choose the best option to complete these following sentences.
1. That is the true story, _______?
2. Our teacher always expected us _______ well in exams.
3. The television has little attraction _______ me.
4. The laboratory in our school is a _______ one.
5. Mary scarcely goes out at night, _______?
6. There won’t be any trouble for you, _______?
7. Tom passed the exam. I congratulated _______.
8. I don’t suppose anyone will volunteer him passing the exam _______?
9. The mother was afraid to let the boy _______ the street alone.
10. Scientists have supplied us _______ many achievements.