1. A. dials
2. A. delighted
3. A. classmate
Bài tập Tiếng Anh lớp 9 Unit 3 nâng cao
Tiếng Anh lớp 9 Unit 3 có đáp án
Bài tập Tiếng Anh lớp 9 Unit 3: Teen Stress and Pressure nâng cao giúp học sinh củng cố ngữ pháp tiếng Anh lớp 9 đã học, ôn luyện chuẩn bị cho các bài kiểm tra sắp tới.
- Bài tập Word Form lớp 9 Unit 3
- Bài tập Tiếng Anh lớp 9 Unit 2 nâng cao
- Bài tập Word Form lớp 9 Unit 2: City Life
- Đề kiểm tra tiếng Anh 15 phút lớp 9 - Số 2
Mời các bạn tham gia nhóm Tài liệu học tập lớp 9 để nhận thêm những tài liệu hay: Tài liệu học tập lớp 9
Bài tập Tiếng Anh lớp 9 Unit 3 nâng cao do VnDoc biên soạn và đăng tải, tổng hợp nhiều dạng bài tập trắc nghiệm phổ biến trong Tiếng Anh 9 mới đi kèm đáp án, giúp học sinh lớp 9 nắm vững ngữ pháp đã được học.
- Exercise 1: Choose the word whose underlined part is pronounced differently from the othersGợi ý trả lời: 1. ...; 2. ....; ....
- Exercise 2: Choose a word in each that different stress pattern
1. A. confident
2. A. concentration
3. A. convince
D. pressureGợi ý trả lời: 1. ...; 2. ....; ....
- Exercise 3: Choose the best answer1. He was sentenced to ten years in prison on charges of drug _________.
- 2. Harrison’s greatest attribute is his ability to work ___________ pressure.
- 3. I wondered __________ the right thing
- 4. My parents always criticize me for not getting good grades at school. I wish they put themselves in my____________.
- 5. He ________ a bachelor’s degree in computer information systems in 1951.
- 6. He advised them ___________ in class.
- 7. In recent years, there has been thousands of victims of sexual and physical _________.
- 8. “Mom, I’ve got the first rank in class this semester!” “_________”
- Exercise 4: Give the correct form or tense of the verbs in brackets1. She ____________ (ask) me the same question three times since yesterday.
- 2. He asked me what I __________(want) to eat that night.
- 3. Would you mind ___________ (take) the book back to the library for me?
- 4. The new teaching methods encourage children __________ (think) for themselves.
- 5. He ____________ (work) as a research and development chemist for 10 years, then he retired.
- Exercise 5: Write the correct form of the words in brackets1. Students have spoken of their growing ___________________with school administrators.(frustrate)
- 2. Don’t be so __________ about everything. (emotion)
- 3. A lot of people eat too much when they’re _________. (depress)
- Exercise 6: Choose the correct answer to complete the passage
When we feel anxious, we often give ourselves negative messages like: “I can’t do this”, “I’m useless” and “I’m going to fail”.
It can be difficult but (1) to replace these with positive thoughts such as: ‘this is just anxiety, it can’t harm me’ and, ‘relax, concentrate - it’s going to be okay’.
Picturing how you’d like things to go can help you feel more (2)_____. Try to imagine yourself (3) _______up to an exam feeling confident and relaxed. You turn over your paper,write down what you do know and come away knowing you tried your best on the day.
It can sometimes feel like your whole future depends on (4)________ grades you get. There can be a lot of pressure (5)_________ young people to do well in exams which can cause a lot of stress and anxiety. You might have (6)__________ certain grades or put into a higher set, and feel if you don’t get the grade you’ll let your teachers or parents (7)______ .
Remember, exams are important – but they’re not the only way to a successful future. Lots of people (8)__________ success in life without doing well in school exams.
1. A. afford
2. A. positive
3. A. to turn
4. A. why
5. A. about
6. A. Been predict
C. Be predicted
D. Been predicted
7. A. down
8. A. take
D. seekGợi ý trả lời: 1. ...; 2. ....; ....
- Exercise 7: Read the passage and choose the correct answer
If parents bring up a child with the sole aim of turning the child into a genius, they will cause a disaster. According to several leading educational psychologists, this is one of the biggest mistakes which ambitious parents make. Generally, the child will be only too aware of what his parents expect, and will fail. Unrealistic parental expectations can cause great damage to children.
However, if parents are not too unrealistic about what they expect their children to do, but are ambitious in a sensible way, the child may succeed in doing very well – especially if the parents are very supportive of their child.
Michael Collins is very lucky. He is crazy about music, and his parents help him a lot by taking him to concerts and arranging private piano and violin lessons for him. They even drive him 50 kilometers twice a week for violin lessons. Michael’s mother knows very little about music, but his father plays the trumpet in a large orchestra. However, he never makes Michael enter music competitions if he is unwilling.
Winston Smith, Michael’s friend, however, is not so lucky. Both his parents are successful musicians, and they set too high a standard for Winston. They want their son to be as successful as they are and so they enter him for every piano competition held. They are very unhappy when he does not win. Winston is always afraid that he will disappoint his parents and now he always seems quiet and unhappy.
1. Micheal is fortunate in that _________________.
- 2. Winston’s parents push their son so much and he _____________.
- 3. One of the serious mistakes parents can make is to ____________.
- 4. The two examples given in the passage illustrate the principle that _________.
- 5. Parents’ ambition for their children is not wrong if they ___________.
- Exercise 8: Rewrite the following sentences without changing its meaning
1. When did your friends eat that chocolate cake? (WAS)
- 2. I have never read such as interesting novel as The Little Prince. (MOST) _____________
- 3. They’re not sure how they should operate the new system. (TO) _____________
- Đáp án đúng của hệ thống
- Trả lời đúng của bạn
- Trả lời sai của bạn