Kiểm tra 15 phút Tiếng Anh lớp 11 Unit 3 có đáp án
Kiểm tra 15 phút Tiếng Anh 11 Unit 3 có đáp án
Kiểm tra 15 phút Tiếng Anh lớp 11 Unit 3 có đáp án được VnDoc biên soạn nhằm giúp học sinh củng cố ngữ pháp tiếng Anh 11 đã học, chuẩn bị cho bài thi 15 phút Anh 11 chính thức đạt kết quả cao.
Mời các bạn tham gia nhóm Tài liệu học tập lớp 11 để nhận thêm những tài liệu hay: Nhóm Tài liệu học tập lớp 11
Trắc nghiệm Tiếng Anh 11 Unit 3 gồm các bài tập Tiếng Anh lớp 11 kèm đáp án, hỗ trợ quá trình củng cố ngữ pháp đã học, làm quen cấu trúc bài thi 15 phút sắp tới. Mời quý thầy cô cùng các bạn tham khảo.
- Fill in each blank with the correct form of the word in the brackets.
- 1. Being too……………………….on his mother makes me have a bad impression on him. (INDEPENDENT)
- 2. She is ……………………….to become a director of that company. (DETERMINATION)
- 3. You should think it over before making that …………………….. (DECIDE)
- 4. My…………………..for this girl grows daily. (ADMIRE)
- 5. How can you know that he is a……………………………man? (RELIABILITY)
- Read the passage and do these following tasks.
Many young people strive to be independent. That means you are able to take care of yourself, and you don't have to rely on anyone else. However, to live independently, you need a number of life skills in order not to depend on your parents and older brothers or sisters. One of the most important skills is time management which can help you build your confidence and self-esteem. With good time management skills, you can perform your daily tasks, including your responsibilities at school and at home with pleasing results. Moreover, you will not feel stressed when exam dates are approaching. These skills can also help you act more independently and responsibly, get better grades at school and have more time for your family and friends.
Developing time-management skills is not as challenging as you may think. Firstly, make a plan for things you need to do, including appointments and deadlines. Using a diary or apps on mobile devices will remind you of what you need to accomplish and when you need to accomplish it. Secondly, prioritize your activities. You need to decide which tasks are the most urgent and important and then, concentrate on these first. This way, you may not be at a loss to deal with too much work at the same time. Thirdly, develop routines because routines, when established, take less time for you to do your tasks.
Time management skills are not hard to develop; once you master them, you will find out that they are great keys to success and you can become independent.
- Decide whether the following statements are True, False or Not Given.
- 1. Not only young people try to be independent.
- 2. People will be independent when they are mature.
- 3. Time-management is the only thing you need to be independent.
- 4. Teenagers can have more confidence and self-esteem when they are good at managing their time.
- 5. Good time-management can help teenagers get better grades at school.
- Choose the best answer for the following questions.
- 1. What is the main idea of the passage?
- 2. Which of the following is not mentioned as benefits of good time-management?
- 3. How can you prioritise your activities?
- 4. What does the word "accomplish" mean?
- 5. What is the author's viewpoint on developing time-management skills?
- Đáp án đúng của hệ thống
- Trả lời đúng của bạn
- Trả lời sai của bạn