Trắc nghiệm Ngữ pháp Tiếng Anh trình độ B1
Luyện thi Tiếng Anh B1 có đáp án
Kiểm tra Ngữ Pháp Tiếng Anh có đáp án
Bài tập trắc nghiệm trực tuyến chuyên đề Ngữ pháp Tiếng Anh trình bộ B1 dưới đây nằm trong bộ đề Tiếng Anh dành cho người lớn năm 2018 mới nhất trên VnDoc.com. Bài trắc nghiệm Tiếng Anh gồm nhiều câu hỏi khác nhau liên quan đến cấu trúc ngữ pháp giúp bạn đọc ôn tập lại kiến thức đã học và đạt điểm cao trong kì thi Anh ngữ B1 khung Châu Âu sắp tới.
Một số bài trắc nghiệm Tiếng Anh trình độ B1 khác:
- 1. He is a good student. He always ________ his hand.
- 2. Would you mind ________ the window?
- 3. I wouldn't believe what she says. She sounds very convincing but she's just a fast ________.
- 4. Tomorrow he will come ________ home late.
- 5. When the boy ________ the car he was badly injured.
- 6. Something extremely strange ________ yesterday while we were out jogging.
- 7. The weather was ________ that we didn't go out.
- 8. It took years of research, but ________ they found the answer.
- 9. I ________ swim in this river when I was young.
- 10. Several prisoners ________ from their guards and escaped.
- 11. I was moved to tears ________ sorrow.
- 12. Please ________ photocopies of documents.
- 13. Some authors are too ________ to critisism.
- 14. We heard her ________ to her little brother.
- 15. Before the invention of refrigeration, the ________ of fish and meat was a problem.
- 16. Don't let him ________ it.
- 17. In ________ cases it is clear who it is that is responsible for a marriage break-up.
- 18. This is the woman ________ the artist said posed as a model for the painting.
- 19. If the prisoners attempt to escape from prison ________.
- 20. There was ________ I could say.
- Đọc đoạn văn và chọn câu trả lời đúng
Man’s rise to a position as the dominant creature on this earth has been closely involved with his mammalian cousins. Even in highly industrialized nations, mammals provide food, drink, clothing, transportation, and power. It’s interesting, however, that man’s interdependency is limited to a few dozen domesticated species. The other mammals are either in the category of “enemies” or of little interest at all.
Man has waged a war against his mammalian enemies with little result. Despite trapping, shooting, poisoning, gassing, and a dozen other ploys, most of our enemies are still with us. The victims of man’s dominance have been rather the ones in which we have little interest. In fact, the majority of the animals that have become extinct during man’s march to global dominance have been just these uninteresting creatures.
For all of man’s success, he is still a newcomer. It is only in the past century that we have been able to cross water better than a porpoise or to dive as deeply as whale. It is only recently that we have been able to travel on land faster than a cheetah or fly faster than a bird. With this new power, man has a responsibility to his cousins, because he is interdependent, even with the mammals for which he cares little.
- 1. What is the main idea of this passage?
- 2. According to this passage, man has been dependent on mammals for
- 3. According to the passage, which of the following statements is NOT TRUE?
- 4. According to the passage, what must man do now?
- 5. According to the passage, what has man accomplished in his rise to dominance?
- Đáp án đúng của hệ thống
- Trả lời đúng của bạn
- Trả lời sai của bạn