Thi thử học kì 1 lớp 8 tiếng Anh năm 2020 - 2021
Đề thi tiếng Anh lớp 8 học kì 1
- Thi thử học kì 1 lớp 8 môn Lịch sử
- Thi thử học kì 1 lớp 8 môn Hóa học đề 1
- Thi thử học kì 1 lớp 8 môn tiếng Anh đề 2
- Thi thử môn tiếng Anh lớp 8 học kì 1
Mời các bạn tham gia nhóm Tài liệu học tập lớp 8 để nhận thêm những tài liệu hay: Tài liệu học tập lớp 8
Đề thi tiếng Anh học kì 1 lớp 8 gồm các dạng bài tập tiếng Anh phổ biến giúp các em học sinh ôn luyện ngữ pháp tiếng Anh 8 đã học, làm quen cấu trúc bài thi học kì 1 lớp 8 môn Anh trong quá trình tự ôn luyện.
- Exercise 1: Choose the word that has underlined part pronounced differently from the rest1
- Exercise 2: Choose the word that has different stress pattern1
- Exercise 3: Choose the correct answer A, B, C or D to complete the sentence1. Last year, my family _______ tradition and travelled abroad during Tet holiday.
- 2. A _______ is a traditional story, usually about animals, that teaches a moral lesson.
- 3. She tried to remain cheerful _______ she had failed the test.
- 4. My father sometimes goes ___________in the forests. He‟d like to find some more food for our family.
- 5. The Viet (or Kinh) have_______________number of people, account for about 86% of the population.
- 6. ___________ethnic group has a larger population, the Tay or the Ede?
- 7. Look! Some children are __________ the buffaloes.
- 8. My mother enjoys __________traditional food for our family, especially at Tet holiday.
- Exercise 4: Choose the underlined word or phrase A, B, C or D that needs correcting1. Legends (A) relate to (B) history because (C) they are based on history (D) events and heroes.historical
- 2Because breathing (A) is something we do automatically (B), so (C) we rarely (D) think about it.
- Exercise 5: Write the correct tense or form of the verbs in brackets1. Do Son Buffalo Fighting Festival ____________(hold) every year on the 9th day of the eighth lunar month.is held
- 2.____________(you/ watch) this programme or can I turn the TV off?Are you watching
- 3.What ____________(you/do) when you’ve spent all your money?will you do
- Exercise 6: Read the text carefully, and then choose the correct answer
According to Irish folklore a man named Jack, well known for his drunkenness and quick temper, got very drunk at a local pub on All Hallows Eve. He met the Devil outside the pub because the Devil wanted his soul. Jack asked him one more drink but he didn’t have the money to pay. So he convinced the Devil to turn himself into a coin and Jack put it into his wallet that had a silver cross that caught the Devil. Jack agreed to free the Devil under one condition: he should let him live for another year. The Devil accepted.
The following year the Devil reappeared and asked Jack to accompany him. Jack told the Devil to take an apple from a tree; when the Devil climbed up, Jack carved a cross on the tree and the Devil was trapped again. This time Jack asked the Devil ten more years of life in exchange for his freedom; again the Devil had to accept.
Soon after, Jack died. God would not allow such an unsavory figure into heaven. The Devil kept his word not to claim his soul, would not allow Jack into hell. He sent Jack off into the dark night with only a burning coal to light his way. Jack put the coal into a carved-out turnip and has been roaming the Earth with ever since. The Irish began to refer to this ghostly figure as “Jack of the Lantern,” and then, simply “Jack O’Lantern.”
The Irish used to carve turnips or beets as Jack’s lanterns and place them into windows or near doors to frighten away evil spirits on Halloween night. When they emigrated to the USA, they brought their traditions with them. They couldn’t find turnips in America but they found a lot of pumpkins which were suitable substitutes to make a JackO’Lantern; since then, pumpkins are an essential part of Halloween celebrations.
1. Where did Jack O’ Lantern first appear?
- 2. Why did Jack meet the Devil outside the pub?
- 3. Jack had a silver cross in his wallet _________.
- 4. What did the Devil have to do before he could come down from the tree?
- 5. When he died, Jack wasn’t allowed into heaven because _________.
- Exercise 7: Make sentences, using the words or phrases provided. You can add some words or make changes.
1. Once/ time/ there/ beautiful princess/ who/ not live/ castle
___________Once upon a time, there was a beautiful princess who didn’t live in a castle.
- 2. Visitors/ make offerings/ incense, flowers and fruits/ worship Buddha/ the pagoda.Visitors make offerings of incense, flowers and fruits to worship Buddha at the pagoda.
- Exercise 8: Complete the second sentence so that it has a similar meaning to the first sentence, using the words given.
1. It was not a good idea for you to refuse the offer of that job. (down)
You should _________You should not turn down the offer of that Job.
- 2. My teacher suggested that I spent the summer in England. (advised) My teacher __________My teacher advised me to spent the summer in England.
- Đáp án đúng của hệ thống
- Trả lời đúng của bạn
- Trả lời sai của bạn