Ôn tập COLLOCATION cho kì thi THPT Quốc gia môn tiếng Anh
Ôn tập COLLOCATION trong tiếng Anh
Mời các bạn vào tham khảo Ôn tập COLLOCATION cho kì thi THPT Quốc gia môn tiếng Anh do VnDoc.com sưu tầm và đăng tải nhằm giúp các bạn đa dạng các dạng bài để các bạn bổ sung vào nguồn quỹ ôn tập, chuẩn bị tốt nhất cho kì thi THPT Quốc gia đang đến rất gần. Sau đây mời các bạn vào tham khảo.
I. MỨC AN TOÀN
1. He kindly offered to___________ me the way to the station.
A. explain B. direct C. describe D. show
2. It was such a boring speech that I fell__________.
A. asleep B. sleep C. sleepy D. sleepily
3. English is now an effective medium of International___________.
A. communication B. talking C. speech D. saying
4. I wonder if you could__________ me a small favor, Tom?
A. bring B. make C. give D. do
5. Students can_________ a lot of information just by taking an active part in class.
A. concern B. install C. appear D. memorize
6. It was raining__________ so that we couldn't go out.
A. heavily B. silly C. strongly D. lazily
7. Oh, I stayed at home and__________ my homework. Nothing special.
A. give B. do C. earn D. go
8. Although Lan is________ a cold, she is going to partake in outdoor activities.
A. learning B. going C. making D. catching
9. The villagers had to work hard in fields all day and could hardly________ ends meet.
A. do B. know C. make D. fly
10. You've been very________ and I would like to thank you.
A. kind B. thoughtless C. grateful D. appreciative
11. You're completely_________! You never think about anybody but yourself.
A. mean B. selfish C. tight-fisted D. greedy
12. "How was your exam?" "A couple of questions were tricky, but on the________ it was pretty easy."
A. spot B. general C. hand D. whole
II. MỨC THỬ THÁCH
1. The footballers often sing the national_________ at the beginning of a match.
A. version B. lyrics C. anthem D. composition
2. The 22nd South East Asian Games were the first big sports event Vietnam_________.
A. owned B. hosted C. presented D. led
3. Commercial exploration has driven many species to the________ of extinction.
A. verge B. bank C. limit D. edge
4. "What's Peter's cousin's name?" "It's on the tip of my_______, but I can't quite remember"
A. mouth B. lips C. tongue D. memory
5. I decided to visit a fortune- teller. That's what I___________ to do.
A. made up B. made up my mind C. minded D. cared
6. Don't have much cash___________, but I can get some from an automatic teller machine.
A. in hand B. on hand C. into hand D. under hand
7. You can't get a soda from that machine. There's a sign on it says that "_________".
A. Out of job B. Out of hand C. Out of order D. Out of mind
8. Everything could be done by_________.
A. a nod and bow B. a nod and wink C. a wink and a nod D. a nod and a wink
9. The biggest company in our local area is_______the verge of bankruptcy
A. in B. on C. at D. to
10. Books are a wonderful___________ of knowledge.
A. source B. resource C. flow D. provision
11. The shop assistant is ready to____________ me a helping hand. She was very nice.
A. offer B. take C. get D. lend
12. Janet has to travel a lot in her new job. She is on the_________ all the time.
A. field B. mood C. way D. go
13. If you practice regularly, you can learn the language skill in short___________ of a time.
A. period B. aspect C. arrangement D. activity
14. If you_________ too much on study, you will get tired and stressed.
A. concentrate B. develop C. organize D. complain
15. Overpopulation tends to create conditions which may result in__________ of food in developing countries
A. supplies B. surpluses C. shortages D. failures
16. You should read this novel. It has been_________ recommended by all the critics.
A. deeply B. fully C. highly D. truly
17. Our class team has won four________ football matches.
A. successful B. unsuccessful C. success D. successive
18. It was a__________ mistake. I wasn't trying to cheat you.
A. genuine B. sincere C. truthful D. frank
19. Don't__________ to conclusions; we don't yet know all the relevant facts.
A. hurry B. jump C. rush D. run
20. Scientists warn that many of the world's great cities are__________ flooding.
A. being B. at risk C. in danger of D. endangered
21.The Women's World Cup is__________ in popularity.
A. competing B. establishing C. advancing D. growing
22. I prefer___________ jobs because I don't like keep on moving and changing all the time.
A. demanding B. challenging C. tough D. secure
23. In China, there are still a lot of________ families sharing the same house.
A. extent B. extension C. extended D. extensive
24. The deadline is coming, and we still have a lot of_________ problems.
A. unsolving B. unsolved C. insolved D. solving
25. He received a medal in_________ to his bravery.
A. turns B. response C. favor D. reward
26. He left the country__________arrest of he returned.
A. in fear that B. with fear of C. under threat of D. with threat of
27. Before choosing a job, you should take into consideration several________ demand for professionals in any particular field.
including the supply and
A. turns B. factors C. remarks D. sides
28. The Business Advisory Council has been specially designed for those in_______ of advice about setting up new businesses.
A. absence B. duty C. want D. need
29. "Please, will you just tidy your room, and stop________ excuse! (trích đề thi ĐH-CĐ năm 2009)
A. having B. making C. doing D. taking
30. "How do you like your steak done?" – "__________, please". (trích đề thi ĐH-CĐ năm 2009)
A. I don't like it very much. B. Very little
C. Well-done D. Very much
31. The curtains have__________ because of the strong light. (trích đề thi ĐH-CĐ năm 2008)
A. weakened B. faded C. fainte D. delighted
32. The case against the corruption scandal was______. (trích đề thi ĐH-CĐ năm 2007)
A. discarded B. refused C. eliminated D. dismissed
33. A meeting will be_________ to discuss the matter. (trích đề thi TNPT năm 2009, 3 năm)
A. run B. taken C. held D. done
34. Make exercise part of your daily________. (trích đề thi ĐH-CĐ năm 2006)
A. regularity B. chore C. routine D. frequency
35. Many people like the__________ of life in the countryside. (trích đề thi ĐH-CĐ năm 2006)
A. step B. pace C. speed D. space
36. Today, household chores have been made much easier by electrical________. (trích đề thi ĐH-CĐ năm 2008)
A. instruments B. applications C. appliance D. utilities
37. The referee_______ the coin to decide which team would kick the ball first. (trích đề thi ĐH-CĐ năm 2008)
A. cast B. tossed C. threw D. caught
38. The hotel is so expensive. They_________ you sixty pounds for bed and breakfast. (trích ĐT ĐH-CĐ năm2008)
A. charge B. take C. fine D. cost
39. Having_________ the table, Mrs. Roberts called the family for supper. (trích đề thi ĐH-CĐ năm 2008)
A. laid B. spread C. ordered D. completed
40. I looked up their number in the telephone__________. (trích đề thi ĐH-CĐ 2008)
A. guide B. list C. directory D. catalogue
41. How long does the play________? (trích đề thi ĐH-CĐ 2008)
A. last B. stretch C. extend D. prolong
42. They________ all day swimming and sunbathing at the beach. (trích đề thi TNTHPT năm 2005, 7 năm)
A. passed B. used C. spent D. occupied
Giáo viên: Nguyệt Ca