Bài tập Unit 1 lớp 7 nâng cao: My hobbies (số 2)
Bài tập nâng cao tiếng Anh lớp 7 có đáp án
Bài tập Unit 1 lớp 7 nâng cao: My hobbies (số 2) là bài tập nâng cao tiếng Anh lớp 7 do đội ngũ giáo viên VnDoc biên soạn. Tài liệu gồm nhiều dạng bài nâng cao khác nhau, phù hợp cho học sinh khá giỏi ôn tập.
Bên cạnh các bài tập cơ bản môn Tiếng Anh 7, VnDoc còn giới thiệu bộ bài tập nâng cao tiếng Anh giúp các em học sinh làm quen và ôn tập, chuẩn bị cho các kì thi học sinh giỏi của mình đạt kết quả cao.
Tải đề và đáp án tại đây: Bài tập Unit 1 lớp 7 nâng cao: My hobbies (số 2).
- Exercise 1: Find the word which has a different sound in the part underlined
- Exercise 2: Choose the word (A, B, C or D) whose stress is different from the others
- Exercise 3: Choose the correct answer A, B, C or D
- 1. My sister’s hobby is ______ stamps. She often exchanges her stamps with her friends.
- 2. My mother hangs her beautiful pictures on the wall as home ________.
- 3. He thinks his brother has an _______ hobby - carving shells. It’s quite strange to him.
- 4. Tom and his best friend are playing with his colorful train toys ________.
- 5. She took _____ playing the piano when she was a young girl.
- 6. ___________ is her father’s hobby. He likes going to the zoo to see beautiful parrots or canaries.
- 7. It’s interesting ______ a puppy. I enjoy _____ after it very much.
- 8. One of my favorite hobbies is ______ comics. I love _______ more famous ones.
- 9. The bus ______ in two minutes. I _____ late for school when I _____ it.
- 10. I love making ___________ because I can create some nice and unique clay bottles or cups to give my friends.
- Exercise 4: Choose the best response to complete each conversation
- Does your sister have an interesting hobby?
- When was your brother interested in doing judo?
- Do you enjoy playing football?
- Exercise 5: Put the verbs in brackets into the Present Simple.
- 1. _____________ (your parents/ watch) TV every night?Điền phần cần chiaDo your parents watch
- 2. Mark’s class _____________ (do) sport on Monday and Wednesday.does
- 3. Children often _____________ (use) a computer for school work.use
- 4. Mike _____________ (usually/ not play) computer games during the week.usually plays
- Exercise 6: Choose the underlined word or phrase in each sentence that needs correcting
- 1.The children are (A) playing boarding (B) games, and (C) their mother is arranging (D) flower.
- 2.He started (A) learning how to (B) play the (C) guitar on (D) his elder brother.
- 3.He loves to listen (A)to classical (B) music, but (C) he spends a little time doing (D) it.
- Exercise 7: Read the text carefully, then decide whether the following statements are true (T) or false (F).
Our life would be hard without rest and recreation. And people have many different ideas of how to spend their free time. If you enjoy doing a thing or activity in your free time, then you have a hobby. A hobby is an activity, interest, enthusiasm, or pastime that is undertaken for pleasure or relaxation, done during one’s own time. A person’s hobbies depend on his age, character and personal interests. An interesting thing to one person can be boring to another. That’s why some people prefer reading, cooking, knitting, collecting, playing a musical instrument, photography or playing computer games while others prefer dancing, travelling, camping or sports.
- 1. A hobby is anything that you enjoy doing in your free time.
- 2. Different people have the same hobbies.
- 3. A hobby can provide us with relaxation.
- 4. Your hobby may be changed as you get older.
- 5. One person’s hobby may be a boring thing to another person.
- 6. Playing sports is not a hobby.
- Exercise 8: Write sentences, using the cues given.
- 1. your children/ go/ camp/every summer holiday?Do your children go camping every summer holiday?
- 2. I/ think/ photography/ can/ expensive hobby.I think photography can be an expensive hobby.
- 3. my cousin/ give/ me/ book/ gift/ next birthday.My cousin will give me a book as a gift on my next birthday.
- Đáp án đúng của hệ thống
- Trả lời đúng của bạn
- Trả lời sai của bạn