1. The best way_______ London is by taking a guided tour.
2. With its thousands of rocks and caves ________ out of the water, Ha Long Bay has won international recognition.
3. Hoi An Ancient Town is a well-preserved example of a Southeast Asian trading port ________ from the 15th to the 19th century.
4. We can also see the stone dragons of Kinh Thien Palace and relics associated with many Vietnamese royal families, __________ during archaeological excavations.
5. John F. Kennedy was the last US president ________ .
6. The Complex of Hue Monuments was the first site in Viet Nam _______ to the World Heritage List.
7. The archaeological excavation ________ to the discovery of the ancient city lasted several years.
8. Though ___________ many centuries ago, the palace remains practically intact.
9. I picked up some holiday brochures __________ around the table at the travel agency.
10. Situated on Cam Khe Hill, Tomb of Minh Mang is one of the most interesting royal tombs ________ in Hue.
11. You may choose one from the five World Heritage Sites in Viet Nam_________ in this leaflet to visit on your next field trip.
12. ________ UNESCO criteria for outstanding universal value to humanity, Trang An Scenic Landscape Complex was added to the World Heritage List in 2014.
13. The most magnificent feature of Taj Mahal________ is the Central dome.
14. Scientists_________ on the site found many ancient tools, tombs and pottery, and made
some important archaeological discoveries.
15. ________ with an average of 320 days of sunshine a year, the coastline offers the perfect holiday destination for anyone _____ to switch off and unwind.
16. Southern Spain’s Costa del Sol, _______ from Nerja in the east to Manilva in the west, is one of the most fascinating tourist areas in the world.
17. As well as its beautiful sun-soaked beaches and excellent gastronomy, the region boasts no fewer than thirty golf courses, __________ amateurs and professionals alike with year-round golf opportunities.
18. The Saga Rose is a good-looking ship. _____ in 1965, she is highly regarded by marine
experts for her elegant lines.
19. I took up salsa, _______ by dance teacher, Thabo, who made us believe we were good
enough to perform in front of passengers and crew.
20. The electromagnetic fields can also cause responses in the brain, _______ observers into thinking they are seeing even more vivid impressions.