5 đề thi thử Tiếng Anh lớp 12 chọn lọc
5 đề thi thử Tiếng Anh lớp 12 chọn lọc được VnDoc.com đăng tải là tài liệu tham khảo hữu ích cho các bạn học sinh muốn học giỏi Tiếng Anh, đề thi gồm nhiều câu hỏi bám sát chương trình học Tiếng Anh THPT cơ bản hoặc nâng cao giúp các bạn hệ thống lại kiến thức Tiếng Anh một cách tốt nhất.
Đề thi thử Tiếng Anh lớp 12 chọn lọc
I. PRONUNCIATION: Pick out the word which has the underlined part pronounced differently from the rest.
1. a. finished b. cooked c. stopped d. raised
2. a. machine b. chemistry c. architect d. Christmas
3. a. underline b. unite c. understand d. unknown
4. a. attend b. weekend c. tendency d. dentist
5. a. vegetables b. books c. stamps d. months
II. VOCABULARY AND EXPRESSION: Choose the word, phrase or sentence that best completes each unfinished sentence below or that best keeps the meaning of the original sentence if it is substituted for the underlined word or phrase.
6. Newton laid the ______ for many other discoveries in mathematics and physics.
a. basements b. foundations c. inventions d. achievements
7. The pull of the earth is called ______
a. dynamo b. generation c. gravity d. appliance
8. Geometry is the study of ______
a. letters and signs b. numbers c. forms d. computations
9. Language is not necessarily the ______ property of those who use it.
a. private b. common c. public d. personal
10. We are from Vietnam. Vietnamese is our mother tongue.
a. foreign language b. first language c. second language d. official language
11. The geneticists have discovered the laws of ______
a. generation b. inhabitance c. language d. inheritance
12. Laser beams have been used for cancer ______
a. entertainment b. achievement c. treatment d. movement
13. We find it ______ to do housework.
a. bore b. bored c. boring d. bores
14. Most miners suffer ______ from tunnel collapse and from flooding.
a. die b. death c. dead d. dying
15. In poor areas, nature ______ is low on the list of pri )rities compared with employment and health.
a. conserve b. conservation c. conservational d. conserving
16. All areas of the world are ______ to be affected by global climate change.
a. like b. alike c. likely d. unlike
17. Children take ______ in playing computer games in their free time.
a. please b. pleasant c. pleasing d. pleasure
18. Certain kinds of shark population have decreased by ______ 75% in the last 30 years.
a. out of b. up to c. up with d. along with
19. I am fed ______ daily housework.
a. up with b. out of c. onto d. Into
20. Mary is one of ______ best students that got the scholarship.
a. a b. an c. the d. no article