Đề kiểm tra 1 tiết tiếng Anh lớp 6 lần 3 năm 2019 - 2020
Đề kiểm tra 1 tiết lần 3 tiếng Anh 6 mới
Nằm trong bộ đề kiểm tra 1 tiết lớp 6 môn tiếng Anh, đề kiểm tra 45 phút môn tiếng Anh lớp 6 lần 3 có đáp án dưới đây do VnDoc.com sưu tầm và đăng tải. Đề thi tiếng Anh lớp 6 có đáp án tổng hợp những dạng bài tập tiếng Anh lớp 6 chương trình mới khác nhau giúp các em học sinh lớp 6 cải thiện kỹ năng làm bài hiệu quả.
I. Find the word with the different underlined sound.
|1. A. thirsty||B. throw||C. theme||D. there|
|2. A. everything||B. rhythm||C. healthy||D. nothing|
|3. A. wear||B. dear||C. fear||D. hear|
|4. A. fair||B. share||C. carry||D. prepare|
II. Choose the odd word in each group.
|5. A. documentary||B. show||C. comedy||D. cartoon|
|6. A. schedule||B. screen||C. remote control||D. antenna|
|7. A. walk||B. borrow||C. took||D. look|
|8. A. pastime||B. interest||C. hobby||D. music|
III. Choose the best answer to complete the sentences.
9. My brother likes watching TV.............. I like going out with my friends.
10. I want to work in television industry, ............... I am working hard.
11. ............... the programme is late, we will wait to watch it.
12. You can watch Harry Potter on TV............ you can read it.
13. Phong............ three goals for our team and made it a hat trick.
14. Blackburn rover is at the bottom of the league. They.............. most of their matches.
15. Playing sports helps us get................. .
16. Minh’s dream is to become a................. .
17. I’d like to watch motor racing because it is very..................
18. My sister often............... badminton in her free time.
D. to play
19. When you go to the zoo, don’t.............. the animals.
20. Football is regarded.............. the most popular sport in the world.
IV. Match the questions (A) and the answer (B).
|21. Do you like volleyball?||a. Running.|
|22. How often do you go swimming?||b. Liverpool.|
|23. What’s your favourite sport?||c. No. Not really.|
|24. Who’s your favourite sportsman?||d. Three or four times a week.|
|25. What’s your favourite football team?||e. She’s a skier. But I can’t think of her name right now.|
V. Complete the following sentences with the correct form of verbs in brackets.
26. I ( not be) .............. very happy yesterday.
27. He (leave)............. his chool bag at school this morning.
28. Our teacher (tell)........... us to be quiet yesterday.
29. They went to the shop but they ( not have) .............. any money.
30. Susan ( not know)............. about the exam and she did very badly.
VI. Read the following passage and fill each blank with a suitable word.
There are two main kinds of sports: (31)........... sports and individual sports. Team sports (32)........... such as baseball, basketball and volleyball. Team sports require two separate teams. The team plays (33)........... each other. They compete against each other to get the best score. (34) ........... example, in a football game, if team A gets 4 points and team B (35).......... 2 points, team A wins the game. Team sports are sometimes called competitive sports.
VII. Read the following passage and choose the best answer to each of the questions.
Rebecca Stevens was the first woman to climb Mount Everest. Before she went up the highest mountain in the world, she was a journalist and lived in South London.
In 1993, Rebecca left her job and her family and travelled to Asia with some other climbers. She found that life on Everest is very difficult. “ You must carry everything on your back, “ she explained, “ so you can only take things that you will need. You can’t wash on the mountain, and in the end I didn’t even take a toothbrush. I am usually a clean person but there is no water, only snow. Water is very heavy so you only take enough to drink!”
Rebecca became famous when she reached the top of Mount Everest on May 17, 1993. After that, she wrote a book about the trip and people often asked her to talk about it. She got a new job too, on science programme on television.
36. Where was Rebecca Stevens from?
D. The South
37. Before she climbed Everest, Rebecca Stevens was a.................. .
38. Why did Rebecca Stevens become famous?
A. She left her job and her family and travelled to Asia.
B. She found that life on Everest is very difficult.
C. She reached the top of Mount Everest in 1993.
D. She was the first woman to climb Mount Everest.
39. Life on Everest is very difficult because.................
A. it is very high
B. you can’t take anything with you
C. there is no water there
D. there are no toothbrushes
40. After 1993, Rebecca had a................ .
A. new book
B. new job
1 - D; 2 - B; 3 - A; 4 - C;
5 - B; 6 - A; 7 - C; 8 - D;
9 - B; 10 - C; 11 - B; 12 - D; 13 - B; 14 - B; 15 - D; 16 - B; 17 - B; 18 - B; 19 - D; 20 - B;
21 - c; 22 - d; 23 - a; 24 - e; 25 - b;
26 - was not; 27 - left; 28 - told; 29 - did not have; 30 - did not know;
31 - team; 32 - are; 33 - against; 34 - for; 35 - gets;
36 - A; 37 - B; 38 - C; 39 - C; 40 - B
Trên đây là Đề 1 tiết Anh 6 lần 3 có đáp án. Mời bạn đọc tham khảo thêm nhiều tài liệu ôn tập Tiếng Anh 6 khác nhau như Để học tốt Tiếng Anh 6, Trắc nghiệm trực tuyến Tiếng Anh 6, Đề thi học kì 1 lớp 6, Đề thi học kì 2 lớp 6,.... được cập nhật liên tục trên VnDoc.com.