Giáo án Tiếng Anh lớp 11 Unit 11: Sources of energy - Lesson 3
Giáo án môn Tiếng Anh lớp 11
Giáo án Tiếng Anh lớp 11 Unit 11: Sources of energy - Lesson 3 được VnDoc sưu tầm và giới thiệu để có thể chuẩn bị giáo án và bài giảng hiệu quả, giúp quý thầy cô tiết kiệm thời gian và công sức làm việc. Giáo án môn Tiếng Anh 11 này được soạn phù hợp quy định Bộ Giáo dục và nội dung súc tích giúp học sinh dễ dàng hiểu bài học hơn.
Giáo án Tiếng Anh lớp 11 Unit 11: Sources of energy - Lesson 1
Giáo án Tiếng Anh lớp 11 Unit 11: Sources of energy - Lesson 2
Giáo án Tiếng Anh lớp 11 Unit 11: Sources of energy - Lesson 4
I. AIMS/OBJECTIVES OF THE LESSON
1. Language focus
- To provide Ss with new words and phrases related to telling personal experiences
- To help learners review past form of the verbs and lexical items for telling a story
2. Skills: To help learners practice speaking skill for telling personal experiences
3. Attitudes: To encourage Ss work in pairs and groups
- Teaching aids: Lesson plan, text book
- Teaching method: Communicative language teaching
2. Students: Read Unit 3 – speaking at home
1. Class organization (1 minute)
2. Check – up (5 minutes)
- Some Ss go to the board to – write down new words
- talk about parties in the reading passage
3. New lesson (35 minutes)
1. Warm up:
Ask Ss: What will we have to do to prepare for a party?
Do as appointed
- prepare the food and drink
- decorate the party room
- plan for what to do at the party
- invite the guests
2. Presentation and practice:
Explains words and phrases
Asks Ss to work to task 1 in groups and answer the question.
Asks Ss to do task 2 based on the answers in task 1.
Asks some Ss to present.
Work in groups, do as appointed
Last week I was invited to Minh’s birthday party. It was held at his home in the evening. The living room was decorated beautifully with flowers, colorful lights and balloons. There were about 20 people at the party including Minh’s family members, classmates and old friends. At the beginning of the party, a birthday cake with 16 candles was brought to the sitting room. Minh blew out the candles and made his birthday wish while we were singing happy birthday to him. After that we ate the cake. Minh’s mother also served us other delicious food and soft drink. Then we played some games, danced and sang our favorite songs. Minh’s father took a lot of photographs. We had a wonderful time together. Minh was very happy and he received a lot of presents and best wishes from his family members and friends. The party lasted about 3 hours. After helping Minh’s mother to clean up the mess, we came back home taking with us good memories about the party.
Asks Ss to work in groups and discuss how to hold a party
Asks some representatives to report their discussion and invite other to come to the party.
Do as appointed
We are having a party in our class room next week to celebrate the Vietnamese Teachers’ Day. There will be the present of all our classmates and about 10 teachers invited to the party. Group 1 will be in charge of decorating the classroom. Group 2 and Group 3 will take the responsibility to prepare for the food and drink. Group 4 will organize entertainment activities and the song contests between 4 groups.
Trang and Nam will be the MC. Would you like to come to our party? Your presence at the party would be our great pleasure.
4. Consolidation: (3 mins) Talk about attending and holding a party
- Talk about attending and holding a party.
- Read Unit 3 - Listening