Bài tập Tiếng Anh lớp 7 Unit 1 + 2 nâng cao
Bài tập nâng cao tiếng Anh lớp 7 có đáp án
Để học tốt tiếng Anh lớp 7, bênh cạnh các bài tập cơ bản thì các em học sinh cũng cần làm thêm những dạng bài nâng cao để củng cố kiến thức của mình. VnDoc giới thiệu tới các bạn Bài tập Tiếng Anh lớp 7 Unit 1 + 2 nâng cao bao gồm các dạng bài khác nhau cho các em ôn tập hiệu quả.
Bài tập Tiếng Anh lớp 7 Unit 1 + 2 nâng cao là đề thi trực tuyến trên VnDoc cho các em trực tiếp làm bài và kiểm tra kết quả ngay khi làm xong. Chúc các em học tốt.
Tải đề và đáp án tại đây: Bài tập Tiếng Anh lớp 7 Unit 1 + 2 nâng cao
Mời các bạn tham gia nhóm Tài liệu học tập lớp 7 để nhận thêm những tài liệu hay: Tài liệu học tập lớp 7
- Exercise 1: Choose the word that has the underlined part pronounced differently from the others
- Exercise 2: Choose the correct answer A, B, C or D
- 1. If you want to ________ weight, you should follow a low-fat diet.
- 2. If you want to be fit, stay outdoors more and do more _____________ activities.
- 3. Rob eats a lot of fast food and he __________ on a lot of weight.
- 4. To prevent ___________, you should eat a lot of garlic and keep your body warm.
- 5. Be careful with ____________ you eat and drink.
- 6. We should follow the advice from doctors and health __________ in order to keep fit.
- 7. My father does morning___________ every day.
- 8. Watching too much television is not good ____________ your eyes.
- Exercise 3: Supply the correct form of the words in brackets
- 1. Lack of vitamin E can cause skin diseases and ______________. (tired)
- 2. ______________ can increase the risk of heart disease and diabetes. (obese)
- 3. The Japanese eat ______________, so they have high life expectancy. (health)
- 4. Rob has a ____________of 39.50C (temperate)
- 5. I have a_________in my back. I’m going to lie down. (painful)
- Exercise 4: Read the following passage and choose the best option for each numbered blank.
Do you want to be fitter and healthier? Would you like to look younger? Do you want to feel (1) _______ relaxed? Then try a few days at a health farm. Health farms are becoming (2) __________ of the most popular places (3) _______ a short break. I went to Henley Manor for a weekend. It’s (4) _________ largest health farm in the country but it isn’t the most expensive. After two days of exercise and massage I (5)______ten times better. But the best thing for me was the food. It was all very healthy of (6)______, but it was expensive too!
If you’re looking for something a (7) _______cheaper, try a winter break. Winter is the darkest and the coldest (8)________of the year, and it can also be the (9)_________time for your body. We all eat too (10)__________and we don't take enough exercise. A lot of health farms offer lower prices from Monday to Friday from November to March.
- Exercise 5: Read the text carefully then choose the correct answers.
The island of Okinawa in Japan has some of the oldest people in the world. It’s famous for its high number of centenarians – men and women who live beyond 100 years of age. There have been many scientific studies of their lifestyle and you can even buy cookery books based on their diets. Some of the reasons for their good health are that they ...
l go fishing and eat what they catch.
l regularly do gardening and grow their own fruit and vegetables.
l go cycling and never drive when they can walk.
l often spend time with friends. They meet at people’s houses and play games.
l rarely buy food from a supermarket.
l do regular exercise, go swimming and lead active lives.
- 1. According to the passage, Okinawa is well known for_________.
- 2. The people of Okinawa _______.
- 3. Which of the followings is NOT true about the Okinawans?
- 4. A centenarian is a person who _______.
- 5. The Okinawans live a long life because _______.
- Exercise 6: Write the second sentence so that it has the same meaning to the first one
Mark’s gained 5 kilos since he quit smoking.
Could you take me to the airport Friday morning?
Would you mind ____________________________________________
She eats fruits and veggies every day, but she keeps gaining weight.
- Đáp án đúng của hệ thống
- Trả lời đúng của bạn
- Trả lời sai của bạn