40 câu bài tập trắc nghiệm giới từ trong Tiếng Anh (có đáp án)
Bài tập về giới từ trong Tiếng Anh có đáp án
VnDoc mời các bạn tham khảo 40 câu bài tập trắc nghiệm giới từ trong Tiếng Anh (có đáp án) do chúng tôi tổng hợp và biên tập giúp các bạn học tập, ôn thi môn Tiếng Anh phần giới từ thêm hiệu quả. Tài liệu gồm 40 câu hỏi trắc nghiệm và đáp án phần cuối bài để các bạn tham khảo. Chúc các bạn học tập tốt!
40 CÂU BÀI TẬP TRẮC NGHIỆM GIỚI TỪ TRONG TIẾNG ANH CÓ ĐÁP ÁN
1) Cheques are useful (with/to/for/on) travellers.
2) Are you successful (on/in/at/to) your experiment?
3) She got back safe (for/from/with/to) her adventure.
4) It was very lucky (to/for/of/with) me that my bag was found.
5) He seems friendly (on/to/for/about) everyone in the village.
6) She was sad (about/for/with/to) my refusal.
7) Quang Linh is popular (with/for/to/in) folk songs.
8) The student is quick (with/at/on/to) understanding what the teacher explains.
9) The story is very pleasant (to/with/for/in) us.
10) He is very kind (to/of/with/for) me.
11) I'm capable (of/with/for/to) speaking two languages.
12) She is never late (to/for/with/from) work.
13) It was very nice (to/of/in/for) him to give me a lift.
14) Yesterday Nga was absent (with/from/to/for) class because she was ill.
15) Contrary (to/with/for/about) his doctor's orders, he has gone back to work.
16) Don't worry (about/with/to/for) the money! I'll lend you.
17) They have been waiting (for/with/to/at) the bus for half an hour.
18) Why don't you ask (with/to/for/on) a pay increase?
19) He took advantage (of/in/about/for) this opportunity to explain why he had done that.
20) The weeks went slowly (by/with/of/for).
21) You have to move this box to make room (for/to/about/with) the new television set.
22) Nowadays we rely increasingly (on/in/at/to) computers to regulate the flow of traffic in the town.
23) Translate these sentences (for/into/with/of) English.
24) Have you taken notice (to/for/of/with) the sign "No Smoking"?
25) Ken prefers Chinese food (about/to/over/with) French food.
26) Don't shout (to/at/with/for) the child when he makes a mistake.
27) Last Sunday I was invited (to/on/in/at) his wedding party.
28) I have been looking (after/for/into/at) my dog for two days but I haven't seen it yet.
29) I don't care (about/for/with/to) what they have said.
30) I talked to him so enjoyably that I lost track (to/with/of/for) the time.
31) He spent too much money (with/on/to/in) that car.
32) Do you believe (on/at/to/in) God?
33) You must make allowance (to/for/with/of) him because he has been ill.
34) May I start now? Yes, go (up/down/ahead/back).
35) She caught sight (with/of/to/for) a car in the distance.
36) She is leaving (to/for/with/at) Paris.
37) Don't make noise! I'm concentrating (to/on/in/at) the question.
38) Things are going (to/on/out/off) nicely.
39) She has suffered (from/to/with/about) her heart attack.
40) The exchange rate of dollars is going (up/down/on/with) from 16,000 VND to 15,750 VND for one US dollar.
|1. for |
|1. of |
|21. for |
|31. on |