Đề thi tiếng Anh trình độ C có đáp án số 6
Đề thi thử chứng chỉ C Anh văn có đáp án
Đề luyện thi tiếng Anh trình độ C có đáp án dưới đây nằm trong bộ đề luyện thi trình độ C1; trình độ C2 tiếng Anh theo khung tham chiếu ngôn ngữ chung Châu Âu do VnDoc.com sưu tầm và đăng tải. Đề kiểm tra tiếng Anh có đáp án gồm nhiều dạng bài tập trắc nghiệm + tự luận tiếng Anh khác nhau giúp các em học sinh cải thiện kỹ năng làm bài hiệu quả.
Choose the word or phrase that best completes each sentence
1) The police have … enough evidence to ensure his conviction.
2) It is usually better not to … things, in case they are not returned.
3) You can learn as much theory as you like, but you only master a skill by … it a lot.
4) He was afraid of losing his suitcase so he tied a …. on it on which he had written his name and address.
5) The author had qualified as a doctor but later gave up the … of medicine for full-time writing.
6) It’s twenty years now since the Socialists came to … in that country.
7) Learners of English as a foreign language often fail to … between unfamiliar sounds in that language.
8) I have lived near the railway for so long that I’ve grown … to the noise of the trains.
9) He applied for training as a pilot, but they turned him … because of his poor eyesight.
10) Smoking is a very bad habit, which many people find difficult to ….
11) It was difficult to … a date which was convenient for everyone.
12) If only I … play the guitar as well as you !
13) John swims very well and … does his brother.
14) Because his argument was so confusing, … people understood it.
15) I think he is unwell; he was complaining … a headache this morning.
16) I have absolutely no doubt … the innocence of the accused.
17) When he heard the terrible noise, he asked me what was … on.
18) I don’t think he’ll ever … the shock of his wife’s deathe.
A/ get through
B/ get over
C/ get by
D/ get off
19) … I ask him for the money he owes me, he says he will bring it in a fewb days, but I don’t think he has got it all.
20) The purpose of the examination was to … the students’ knowledge of the subject.
Read the following passage carefully, then choose the best answer to each question.
Let children learn to judge their own work. A child learning to talk does not learn by being corrected all the time: if corrected too much, he will stop talking. He notices a thousand times a day the difference between the language he uses and the language those around him use. Bit by bit, he makes the necessary changes to make his language like other people’s. In the same way, children learning to do all the other things they learn to do without being taught – to walk, run, climb, whistle, ride a bicycle – compare their own performances with those of more skilled people, and slowly make the needed changes. But in school we never give a child a chance to find out his mistakes for himself; let alone correct them.We do it all for him. We act as if we thought that he would never notice a mistake unless it was pointed out to him, or correct it unless he was made to. Soon he becomes dependent on the teacher. Let him do it himself. Let him work out, with the help of other children if he wants it, what this word says, what the answer is to that problem, whether this is a good way of saying or doing this or not.
If it is a matter of right answer, as it may be in mathematics or science, give him the answer book. Let him correct his own papers. Why should we teachers waste time on such routine work? Our job should be to help the child when he tells us that he can’t find the way to get the right answer. Let’s us throw them all out, and let the children learn what all educated persons must some day learn, how to measure their own understanding, how to know what they know or do not know.
Let them get on with this job in the way that seems most sensible to them, with our help as school teachers if they ask for it. The idea that there is a body of knowledge to be learnt at school and used for the rest of one’s life in nonsense in a world as complicated and rapidly changing as ours. Anxious parents and teachers say: “But suppose they fail to learn something essential, something they will need to get on in the world?” Don’t worry. If it is essential, they will go out into the world and learn it.
21) What does the author think is the best way for children to learn things?
A/ by copying what other people do.
B/ by making mistakes and having them corrected.
C/ by listening to explanations from skilled people.
D/ by asking a great many questions.
22) What does the author think teachers do which they should not do?
A/ They give children correct answers.
B/ They point out children’s mistakes to them.
C/ They allow children to make their own work.
D/ They encourage children to copy from one another.
23) The passage suggests that learning to speak and learning to ride a bicycle are ….
A/ not really important skills.
B/ more important than other skills.
C/ basically different from learning other skills.
D/ basically the same as learning other skills.
24) Exams, grades and marks should be abolished because children’s progress should only be estimated by ….
A/ educated persons.
B/ the children themselves.
25) The author fears that children will grow up into adults who are …
A/ too independent of others.
B/ too critical of themselves.
C/ unable to think for themselves.
D/ unable to use basic skills.
Paper 2 WRITING
USE OF ENGLISH
A/ Fill each of the numbered blanks in the following passage. Use only ONE word in each space.
My sense of direction is not very good, and I easily get lost. One day, about ten years (26) ….., I was walking in the mountains between France and Italy (27) …. the weather began to turn bad. I started to make my way back downhill, (28) …. I did not want to be caught in a storm. But after a few hundred metres I realised that I was not sure (29) … the way. The clouds came down lower and lower, (30) … started to rain, and soon I was completely lost. I called as loud as I (31) ….., but of course there was nobody close (32) …. to hear me. I did not want to stay on the mountain, but it was impossible to go on. So I crawled (33) …. A hole between two rocks and waited (34) …. the storm to go over.
After two or three hours the rain stopped and the clouds lifted, and I was (35) …. to start walking again. I was very cold and hungry, and I had nothing to eat (36) … some sweets.
About half an hour (37) …… I suddenly recognised my surroundings, and I realised that I was only two or three hundred metres above the campsite. However, my trouble was not (38) …… On my way down I slipped and hit my knee against arock. There was a deep cut and it (39) …very badly, and as soon as I got back to the camp I went to see a (40) ……Fortunately, there was nothing broken.
B/ GUIDED SENTENCE BUILDING
From the following sets of words and phrases, write ten sentences which together make a complete letter.
Great Northern Hospital
41) I / expect / you be surprised / get / letter / me.
42) As / can see / address above / I be / hospital.
43) Last Wednesday / I have / accident / when I drive / work.
44) child / run out / front / my car.
45) and I / have / stop / suddenly / that / car behind / crash / me.
46) Luckily / I wear / seatbelt / so I / not injure badly.
47) But / have / stay / here / next Friday.
48) It be / very boring / I be pleased / see / if you / have / spare time.
49) Visiting hours / be / 7.00 to 9.00 / evening.
50) I hope / able / come.
Give my regards to your family
C/ Rewrite each of the following sentences in such a way that it means exactly the same as the sentence printed above it.
51) “Why don’t you put your luggage under the seat?” he asked.
He suggested ……………………………………………
52) She knows a lot more about it than I do.
I don’t know ……………………………….
53) The children couldn’t go swimming because the sea was very rough.
The sea was too ……………………………
54) The water was so cold that the children could not swim in it.
The water was not ………………………….
55) His bank manager turned down his request for a loan.
His request ……………………………….
Trên đây là Đề thi thử chứng chỉ C1, C2 tiếng Anh có đáp án. Mời bạn đọc tham khảo thêm nhiều tài liệu ôn tập Tiếng Anh từ cơ bản đến nâng cao khác như: Ôn tập Ngữ pháp Tiếng Anh, Luyện thi Tiếng Anh trực tuyến, luyện thi chứng chỉ B1, luyện thi chứng chỉ B2,... được cập nhật liên tục trên VnDoc.com.