Giáo án Tiếng Anh 8 Unit 2: Making arrangements
Giáo án Tiếng Anh 8
Giáo án Tiếng Anh 8 Unit 2: Making arrangements được biên soạn với nội dung chi tiết cách trình bày khoa học hỗ trợ các thầy cô trong quá trình truyền tải kiến thức với học sinh giúp các em hiểu rõ hơn về những từ vựng mới cũng như cấu trúc câu ngữ pháp, kỹ năng nghe, nói, đọc viết. Sau đây mời các thầy cô cùng tham khảo.
Unit 2: Making arrangements
Lesson 1 - Getting started + Listen and read
- By the end of the lesson sts can read and understand the content of the dialogue and answer the questions.
- Vocabulary: fax, machine, mobile phone, answering machine, telephone directory, downstairs, outside, introduce, a bit
- Grammar: Review simple future: be going to + V
II. Teaching aids: book, chalk, picture, cassette, tape
|Stages||Teacher's & Students' activities||Contents|
Who's absent today?
- Ask student to look at the picture and name each picture in Vietnamese.
- Student guess how to match each object with its name.
- Teacher introduces the new words.
- Practice new words.
- Introduces the content of the lesson
What will you say if you are the caller? If you pick up the phone to answer it?
- Listen to the tape once
- Find new words
- Practice new words
* Note : - Structures
- Retells how to use the present continuous in future
- Read following the tape (twice)
- Read in pairs (2')
- Some pairs read again
Teacher asks some yes/no questions about Nga and Hoa
- Student work in silence to decide who did there things (3')
- Words in pairs. (each pair asks and answers)
- Teacher guides student to do further exercise.
- Tick "T" or "F"
I. Getting started:
II. Listen and read:
1, Practice the dialogue with a partner
* New words:
2, Read the dialogue again. Decide who did and said each of the following things.
a) Nga made the call
b) Nga introduced herself
c) Nga invited the other to the movies.
d) Nga arranged a meeting place.
e) Hoa arranged the time.
f) Nga agreed to the time.
* Exercise: T or F
5 - Homework: Have ps practice at home and prepare new lesson. Ask them to do exercises in workbook.