Giáo án tiếng Anh lớp 9 Tuần 27 sách mới
Giáo án tiếng Anh lớp 9 chương trình mới Tuần 27
Giáo án Tiếng Anh Tuần 27 lớp 9 sách mới dưới đây nằm trong tài liệu Giáo án môn Tiếng Anh 9 theo tuần do VnDoc.com sưu tầm và đăng tải. Tài liệu tiếng Anh gồm chi tiết trình tự giảng dạy giúp quý thầy cô chuẩn bị trước khi lên lớp hiệu quả.
Period: 22 Week: 27
UNIT 9: ENGLISH IN THE WORLD
PERIOD 7: LOOKING BACK & PROJECT
I. OBJECTIVES: By the end of the lesson, Ss will be able to review of what they have learnt in Unit nine(English in the world )
II. TEACHER AND STUDENTS’ PREPARATION :
Vocabulary : knowledge about
2.Techniques: group work , pair work, communicative approach
3.teaching aids: posters, pictures
T’s & Ss’ Activities
Vocabulary & Grammar
For 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5, First have Ss work independently. Then they can check their answers with a partner before discussing the answers as a class. However, tell Ss to keep a record of their original answers so they can use that information in their self-assessment.
For exercise 3, T may ask some Ss to write their sentences on the board and give necessary correction.
6. First, ask Ss to do the task individually to choose sentences (A-E) to complete the conversation. Then check their answers as a class. Finally, ask Ss to practise the conversation with their partners and call on some pairs to act out the conversation in front of the class.
1. Vocabulary & Grammar
1. first 2. accent 3. dialect
4. second 5. official
1. am reasonably good
2. can also get by 3. picked up
4. am bilingual 5. also fluent in
6. can have a conversation
7. it’s a bit rusty 8. am quite bad at
9. know a few words
10. can’t speak a word
1. I can’t speak a word of French.
2. I picked up a few words of English on holiday.
3. My brother is fluent in English.
4. I am bilingual in English and French.
5. I can get by in German on holiday.
6. My Russian is a bit rusty.
1. accent 2. imitate 3. guess 4. look up
5. translate 6. mistakes 7. corrects 8. communicate
2. Those are the stairs where I broke my arm.
3. There’s a shop where you can buy English books and CDs.
4. The English couple who/that live next to us can get by in Vietnamese.
5. There’s a shop near my house which/that sells cheap DVDs.
6. Look up the new words in the dictionary which/that has just been published by Oxford University Press.
1. D 2. C 3. A 4. E 5. B
IV- CONSOLIDATION & HOMEWORK:
ask Ss to complete the self-assessment. Identify any difficulties and weak areas and provide further practice if necessary.
- Do exercise in exercise book.
- Prepare Review 3
Period: 23 Week: 27
Review3: UNIT 7 – 8 – 9
Lesson 1 - LANGUAGE
- This unit reviews the language and skills Ss have learnt in Units 7, 8, and 9. Help Ss to recall the language and encourage them to contribute as much as possible.
II . PREPARATION: sub -board, pictures, cassette
Teacher’s and students’ activities
- Review the use of falling, rising, and falling-rising tones in statement questions, finding out questions, making sure questions, and sentences to show new and known information.
- Ask Ss to do this exercise individually and then share their answers with a partner before giving T the answers. Play the recordings for Ss to check and repeat. Have some Ss read out the conversations with correct intonation. Give comments.
Have Ss do this exercise in pairs. Check the answers as a class.
Ask Ss to work out what kind of word each blank needs to complete the sentence (e.g. noun, verb, adjective, etc.). Then have Ss complete the sentences individually. T can ask some Ss to write their answers on the board. Confirm the correct answers.
Have Ss read the sentences. Then ask them to find the mistake in each sentence, and write the corrected version of the sentence. Now have Ss compare their answers in pairs. Check their answers as a class.
1. B the Lake Hudson
2. C bunches
3. D will be
4. B the breakfast
5. C have
6. D the Vietnamese American
Have Ss read the situations and write suitable sentences. Call on two Ss to write their sentences on the board. T and other Ss give comments. Correct any mistakes.
Elicit from Ss the relative pronouns and their uses (e.g. who, whom, which, that, where). Ask Ss to do this exercise individually and compare their answers with a partner. Have some Ss read out their sentences. Correct any mistakes.
Ask Ss to discuss in pairs and choose the suitable words/phrases to complete the talks. After checking their answers, have some pairs act out the mini-talks.
1. marinate; tender
4. jet lag
6. full board
8. official language
1. guide 2. reasonable
3. rusty 4. fluent
7. steam 8. passer
→ Lake Hudson
→ would be
→ a Vietnamese American /Vietnamese American
1. If you want to widen your English vocabulary, you should read short stories in English.
1. Last holiday we stayed in a resort which/that Mi recommended.
-Practice reading the dialogue.
-Copy the exercise into notebooks.
-Prepare Review 3 ( Skills )
Period: 24 Week: 27
Review 3: UNIT 7 – 8 – 9
Lesson 2 - SKILLS
This unit reviews the language and skills Ss have learnt in Units 7, 8, and 9. Help Ss to
recall the language and encourage them to contribute as much as possible.
II. PREPARATION: sub -board, pictures, cassette
Teacher’s and students’ activities
a Have Ss read the email and decide if the statements are true or false. Ask Ss to compare their answers with a partner before giving T the answers. Confirm the correct answers. Ask Ss to explain the false statements.
Have Ss read the notes carefully. Play the recording for the first time. Ss listen and fill each blank with no more than three words. Elicit the answers from Ss and write them on the board. Play the recording a second time for Ss to check their answers. If there are any difficulties, play the recording a third time, stopping at difficult points. Confirm the correct answers.
Have Ss choose one of the two topics and write a paragraph. The audio script in the Listening section can serve as a writing model. It might be useful to study its structure with Ss before they attempt their own paragraphs. Ask Ss to write individually. Ask two Ss to write their paragraph on the board. Other Ss and T give comments. Collect some paragraphs to correct at home. Alternatively, have Ss revise and rewrite their paragraph as homework. For a less able class, have Ss collectively brainstorm ideas for the topics before they write. Comment on their ideas.
2. F (Nam, their classmate, also joined the camp)
(they played the games before lunch)
5. F (they let all the fish go)
2. She comes from a school in Tokyo/from Tokyo.
3. They won the first prize.
4. It’s for non-native English speaking students.
1. stories and books
4. grammar books
5. international project
6. different cultures
My tips to learn English well are not complicated. Firstly, I usually read stories and books in English.
-Write new words then learn them by heart.
-Copy the exercise into notebooks.
-Prepare A 45-minute Test
Trên đây là Giáo án tuần 27 môn tiếng Anh 9 mới.
Xem thêm giáo án tiếng Anh 9 cả năm tại: Giáo án tiếng Anh 9 chương trình mới cả năm. Mời bạn đọc tham khảo thêm nhiều tài liệu ôn tập tiếng Anh 9 cả năm khác như: Để học tốt Tiếng Anh lớp 9, Bài tập Tiếng Anh lớp 9 theo từng Unit trực tuyến, Đề thi học kì 1 lớp 9, Đề thi học kì 2 lớp 9, Bài tập nâng cao Tiếng Anh 9,... được cập nhật liên tục trên VnDoc.com.