Từ vựng - bài tập Tiếng Anh lớp 7 Unit 11: Keep Fit, Stay Healthy
Từ vựng - bài tập tiếng Anh lớp 7 Unit 11
VnDoc.com xin giới thiệu đến các bạn Từ vựng - bài tập tiếng Anh lớp 7 Unit 11: Keep Fit, Stay Healthy được sưu tầm và đăng tải dưới đây bao quát toàn bộ từ mới cần thiết trong bài cũng như hệ thống ngữ pháp tiếng Anh trọng điểm của bài rất hữu ích cho các bạn ôn tập và củng cố kiến thức. Mời các bạn vào tham khảo.
Unit 11: KEEP FIT, STAY HEALTHY
A. Language Focus:
Past simple tense:
- Question forms
- Negative forms
Section A: A check-up
1. medical check-up (adj): khám sức khỏe tổng quát
2. medical record (n): hồ sơ bệnh lý
3. follow (v): đi theo
4. have a temperature (v): bị sốt
5. take temperature (v): đo nhiệt độ
6. normal (adj): bình thường
7. height (n): chiều cao
8. measure (v): đo
9. weigh (v): cân, cân nặng
10. scales (n): cái cân
11. get on (v): lên, bước lên
12. leave – left – left (v): rời khỏi, bỏ quên
Section B: What was wrong with you?
1. have a headache/ cold (v): bị nhức đầu, cảm lạnh
2. have a stomachache (v): bị đau dạ dày
3. have the flu (v): bệnh cúm
4. sick note (n): giấy xin phép, nghỉ ốm
5. virus (adj): vi-rút
6. absent (adj): vắng mặt
present (adj): có mặt
7. desease (n): bệnh tật
8. common (adj): thông thường
9. catch – caught – caught (v): mắc phải
10. symptom (n): triệu chứng
11. runny nose (n): sổ mũi nước
12. slight (adj): nhỏ, nhẹ
13. fever (n): bệnh sốt
14. cough (v): ho
15. sneeze (v): nhảy mũi
16. unpleasant (adj): khó chịu
17. cure (v,n): chữa trị, sự chữa trị
18. relieve (v): làm giảm
19. disappear (v): biến mất
20. prevent (v): ngăn ngừa
I. Choose the most suitable word or phrase for the blank:
1. The students are waiting __________________ the teacher.
A. to B. at C. for D. Both A & B
2. She needs __________________ those medicines.
A. has B. have C. having D. to have
3. Our teacher told us __________________ this book.
A. read B. to read C. reading D. to reading
4. The ________ of the flu include a headache, a high temperature and aches in the body.
A. symptom B. symptoms C. cure D. cures
5. They had to fill __________________ their medical records.
A. in B. at C. on D. up
6.Were you ever __________________ from school last semester?
A. late B. early C. absent D. lost
7. What’s wrong __________________ you?
A. to B. with C. about D. þ
8. Yesterday they had a __________________ check-up.
A. medical B. medicine C. medicines D. medicinal
9. __________________ is a shop where you can buy medicines.
A. Bakery B. Toy store C. Shoe store D. Drugstore
10. You can go back to the waiting room.
A. follow B. return C. get on D. stand
11. She will be back __________________ a few minutes.
A. in B. at C. on D. when
12. What’s your surname?
A. middle name B. full name C. family name D. forename
13. __________________ is a condition of the body when it is too hot because of illness.
A. Cold B. Feve C. Cough D. Flu
14. Follow __________________, please!
A. I B. me C. my D. mine
15. She’s 145 centimeters __________________.
A. tall B. high C. heavy D. old
16. Nga is filling ________________ her medical records.
A. from B. for C. in D. on
17. The doctor needs ________________ her temperature.
A. take B. taking C. to take D. will take
18. Would you ________________ English, please?
A. talk B. speak C. tell D. spoke
19. We are having a ________________ check-up.
A. medical B. medicine C. medically D. medicine
20. I need to weigh you. Would you get ________________ the scales, please?
A. on B. in C. at D. to
21. The doctor ________________ you in a few minutes.
A. see B. will see C. saw D. sees
22. My brother ________________ a new job there.
A. start B. starts C. starting D. started
23. The nurse told Hoa ________________ back to the waiting room.
A. goes B. going C. went D. to go
24. Hoa fills in her medical ________________.
A. record B. measure C. form D. both A & C
25. The medicines ________________ the pain in my chest.
A. prevented B. relieved C. protected D. hurt
26. Everybody ________________ the symptoms but nobody knows a cure.
A. know B. knows C. knowing D. knew
27. Did you play baseball yesterday?
A. Yes, I was B. No, I didn’t C. Yes, I did D. both B & C
28. We should ________________ our hands before meals.
A. wash B. washed C. washing D. to wash
29. What was wrong ________________ you?
A. with B. about C. from D. over
30. Did your Mom write a sick note ________________ you?
A. from B. for C. of D. at
II. Choose the underlined word or phrase that is not standard in English:
1. He needed staying in bed because he had a bad cold. A B C D
2. The doctor wanted asking her a few questions. A B C D
3. It say on her medical record that she’s 40 kilos. A B C D
4. There is something wrong to my car. A B C D
5. A nurse told her wait for the doctor. A B C D
6. Now they are waiting seeing the doctor. A B C D
7. He was absent for work because of illness. A B C D
8. A nurse told her to get in the scales. A B C D
9. These medicines don’t cure a cold, but they do relieving the symptoms. A B C D
10. I need you going to the shop for me. A B C D
Mời các bạn vào tham khảo các bài tiếp theo của môn tiếng Anh lớp 7 nhằm chuẩn bị trước để có một bài học thành công nhất cũng như cho kì thi cuối năm đạt kết quả cao. Chúc các bạn học tập hiệu quả!