Từ vựng - bài tập tiếng Anh lớp 7 Unit 10: Health and Hygiene
Từ vựng - bài tập tiếng Anh lớp 7 Unit 10
VnDoc.com xin giới thiệu đến các bạn Từ vựng - bài tập tiếng Anh lớp 7 Unit 10: Health and Hygiene được sưu tầm và đăng tải dưới đây bao quát toàn bộ từ mới cần thiết trong bài cũng như hệ thống ngữ pháp tiếng Anh trọng điểm của bài rất hữu ích cho các bạn ôn tập và củng cố kiến thức. Mời các bạn vào tham khảo.
Unit 10: HEALTH AND HYGIENE
A. Language Focus:
- Past simple tense
Section A: Personal hygiene
1. harvest (v,n): thu hoạch, mùa gặt
2. helpful (adj): giúp ích
3. take care of = look after (v): chăm sóc, trông nom
4. iron (v): là, ủi quần áo
5. own (adj): riêng, cá nhân
6. be bad for (v): có hại cho
7. advise (v): khuyên
=> advice (n): lời khuyên
8. change (v): thay đổi
9. probably (adj): có lẽ
10. brush (v, n): chải, bàn chải
11. comb (v, n): chải đầu, cái lược
12. take exercise (v): tập thể dục
13. suitable (adj): thích hợp
14. strange (adj): lạ, xa lạ
15. tidy (adj): ggọn gàng, sạch sẽ
Section B: A bad toothache
1. toothache (n): đau răng
2. dentist (n): nha sĩ
3. have an appointment with (v): có cuộc hẹn với....
4. be scared of (adj): sợ = be afraid of
5. hate (v): ghét
6. drill (n): cái khoan
7. fill (v): lấp chỗ trống/ hàn (răng)
8. cavity (n): lỗ răng sâu
9. surgery (n): phòng phẫu thuật
10. check (v): kiểm tra
11. smile (at) (v): mỉm cười
12. serious (adj): nghiêm trọng
13. less …than (adv): ít … hoưn
14. touch (v): sờ, đụng đến
15. explain (v): giải thích
I. Supply the correct tense or form of the verbs in the brackets:
1. She never _______________________ up late at night. (stay)
2. My mother _______________________ flowers in the garden at the moment. (plant)
3. Why ________________ you _________________ the party early last night? (leave)
4. Minh _______________________ to the dentist tomorrow morning. (go)
5. I _____________ (brush) my teeth every night, but last night I ____________ (forget) to brush them.
6. My sister _______________________ the dishes after dinner last night. (clean)
7. She _______________________ to school yesterday because she was sick. (not, go)
8. Our parents _______________________ here tomorrow night. (be)
9. Cuc practices _______________________ the piano every Sunday. (play)
10. She’d like _______________________ her Mom when she’s free. (help)
11. I like _______________________ English in school. (learn)
12. Phuong _______________________ aerobics yesterday morning. (do)
II. Give the correct form of the word in the brackets:
1. He is a _______________________ person. (help)
2. My tooth is very _______________________ now. (pain)
3. Clean teeth are _______________________ teeth. (health)
4. You should clean your teeth _______________________. (regular)
5. We are _______________________ about the final exam. (worry)
6. She always washes and irons her clothes _______________________. (careful)
7. I’m _______________________ of hearing the ghost stories. (scare)
8. The people are very _______________________. (friend)
III. Choose the best answer for the blank:
1. I received a letter _______________________ your aunt last week.
A. on B. in C. from D. at
2. Her brother is taking morning _______________________ now.
A. hygiene B. exercises C. breakfast D. homework
3. Don’t eat candy or stay _______________________ late.
A. from B. with C. up D. for
4. We are very happy _______________________ the final exam.
A. pass B. to pass C. passing D. passed
5. They always _______________________ their teeth after meals.
A. comb B. wash C. do D. brush
6. Don’t worry about me, Mom. I know how to take _________________ of myself.
A. care B. careful C. carefully D. careless
7. You must _______________________ to bed early.
A. go B. went C. going D. to go
8. She’s looking _______________________ in the mirror.
A. himself B. herself C. myself D. itself
9. I hope you _______________________ me after the harvest.
A. visits B. visiting C. will visit D. visited
10. ______________ did she go to the dentist last week? – She had a toothache.
A. When B. What C. Why D. Who
11. You shouldn’t eat too much sweet things _____________ it’s not good for your health.
A. because B. because of C. so D. why
12. I hope that she _______________ better soon.
A. feel B. feels C. to feel D. feeling
13. She had to work _______________.
A. hard B. hardly C. difficult D. difficulty
14. I was really happy _______________ Mark again yesterday.
A. A see B. to see C. seeing D. to seeing
15. Few people like _______________ on the farm.
A. work B. to work C. working D. both B and C
16. He’s really bad _______________ History.
A. in B. to C. at D. for
17. Her mother wanted her _______________ up early.
A. get B. to get C. getting D. to getting
18. I think you don’t have to worry _______________ that.
A. of B. to C. for D. about
19. The dentist smiled _______________ him kindly.
A. with B. at C. to D. on
20. I have a toothache so I’m going to the _______________.
A. nurse B. doctor C. dentist D. teacher
21. We ought not to eat too much candy because it’s bad _____________ us.
A. with B. at C. of D. for
22. Baker is very _________________. She can do a lot of things.
A. useful B. helpful C. beautiful D. full
23. I’m glad ________________ you are well.
A. hear B. heard C. to hear D. hearing
24. My younger sister ________________ a toothache last week.
A. has B. is having C. had D. will have
25. They are working hard ________________ the farm now.
A. in B. on C. at D. of
IV. Circle the word or phrase that is not standard in English:
1. His tooth hurts so sometimes he forgets to brush his teeth. A B C D
2. He doesn’t know how to take care for himself. A B C D
3. I’ll be happy seeing you any day next week. A B C D
4. You shouldn’t forget comb your hair before you go out. A B C D
5. After the dentist filled his tooth, it stopped hurt immediately. A B C D
6. Children are usually scared for seeing the dentist. A B C D
7. Her brothers like play tennis every weekend. A B C D
8. You should remember brushing your teeth everyday. A B C D
9. His mother wanted him to not eat too much cake. A B C D
10. When did you have to go to the doctor yesterday? A B C D
Mời các bạn vào tham khảo các bài tiếp theo của môn tiếng Anh lớp 7 nhằm chuẩn bị trước để có một bài học thành công nhất cũng như cho kì thi cuối năm đạt kết quả cao. Chúc các bạn học tập hiệu quả!