Bài tập tự luận tiếng Anh lớp 7 Unit 16: People and Places
Bài tập Tiếng Anh 7 unit 16
VnDoc.com xin giới thiệu đến các bạn Bài tập tự luận tiếng Anh lớp 7 Unit 16: People and Places có đáp án dưới đây giúp các bạn nắm chắc phần kiến thức trọng tâm của bài 16, đồng thời là tài liệu hữu ích ôn thi học kì 2 đạt kết quả cao. Chúc các bạn thành công!
Giáo án Tiếng Anh lớp 7 Unit 15: Going out
Từ vựng tiếng Anh lớp 7 Unit 16: People And Places
Giải bài tập SGK Tiếng Anh lớp 7 Unit 15 GOING OUT
Bài 1: Chọn từ thích hợp để điền vào chỗ trống.
1. How.... is his Engish? (good/ well)
2. Thisartist likes wearing .... clothes. (colorful/ colorfully)
3. I'm driving .... because it is raining. (careful/ carefully)
4. The time passed very .... . (quick/ quickly)
5. They were all .... dressed. (beautiful/ beautifully)
6. The children seem very .... at school. (happy/ happily)
7. The local people are always .... to visitors. (hospitable/ hospitably)
8. He visits me .... . (occasional/ occasionally)
Bài 2: Cho dạng đúng của từ trong ngoặc.
1. Richard Gere is a famous American .... . (act)
2. Thanks for your .... over the past few weeks. (hospitable)
3. South–EastAsia has many .... . (attract)
4. You can dive and admire .... corals and fish. (color)
5. Most teenagers don't like .... music. (tradition)
6. The country depends on .... for much of its income. (tour)
7. Dien Bien Phu is an important .... center. (trade)
8. The dishwasher is a wonderful .... . (invent)
Bài 3: Điền giới từ thích hợp vào chỗ trống
1. I'm interested .... badminton. I often play it .... Sundayevening.
2. Marie Curie was born .... Poland .... 1867.
3. When she grew .... she went .... Paris to continue hereducation.
4. He studied .... Oxford University.
5. Charles Dicken was famous .... his novels.
6. The country depends heavily .... its tourist trade.
7. She is always good .... telling funny stories.
8. He died .... April 1st2000.
1. in– on
2. in– in3. up - to
Bài 4: Hoàn tất đoạn văn với những từ đã cho sẵn.
many neighboring veterans tourist
Indochina scenery local site
The Battle of Dien Bien Phu ended the (1).... War. Today DienBien Phu is a (2).... destination. (3).... Visitors are battle (4).... or members of their families. As well as visiting the battle (5).... tourists, can enjoy the beautiful (6).... of the Muong Thanh Valley visit the (7).... villages and share the hospitality of the (8).... People.
Bài 5: Đọc kỹ đoạn văn sau đó viết TRUE (T) hoặc FALSE (F) cho các khẳng định sau.
Mark Twain is a famous American writer. His name was SamuelLanghorns Clemens and Mark Twain was his pen name. He was born on November 30, 1835 in a small town near Hannibal, Missouri. In 1853he decided to leave home and dreamed of becoming a sailor. At 20,he found a job on a boat and learned the work as a river pilot. InCalifornia, he began to write short stories and humorous sketches about camp life. Many professions gave him knowledge of life and people and helped him find his true profession – the profession of a writer. Mark Twain died on April 21st 1910 form a heart attack.
1. Mark Twain was the real name of Samule Clemens.
2. Twain grew up in Hannibal, Missouri.
3. Twain wanted to be a writer when he was young.
4. Twain did a lot of different jobs before becoming a writer.
5. Twain died of a heart attack at the age of 45.
1F 2T 3F 4T 5F