Đề thi tiếng Anh trình độ B có đáp án số 2
Đề thi chứng chỉ B1 B2 có đáp án
Nằm trong bộ đề thi tiếng Anh chứng chỉ B1, chứng chỉ B2 theo khung tham chiếu ngôn ngữ chung Châu Âu, đề kiểm tra tiếng Anh trình độ B có đáp án dưới đây do VnDoc.com sưu tầm và đăng tải. Đề ôn thi tiếng Anh được biên tập bám sát kiến thức Từ vựng - Ngữ pháp tiếng Anh trọng tâm trình độ B1 B2 giúp bạn đọc kiểm tra kiến thức bản thân hiệu quả.
In this section you must choose the word or phrase which best completes each sentence. For each question, 1 to 20, indicate the letter A, B, C or D against the number of the question.
1) We are grateful … our friends, who have done everything for us in the making of the film.
D- None is correct
2) First he read the poem to himself and then … to the class.
D- Both A and C are correct
3) The … for winning that match is a gold medal.
4) Opening a conversation and bringing it to an end are essential parts of our …
A- every day language
B- everyday language
C- language everyday
D- language of every day
5) We have advised him … many times but, you know, he is a stubborn boy.
A- of keeping quiet
B- to keep quiet
C- keeping quiet
D- keeping quietly
6) The holidays at the seaside … We really had a good time there.
A- made us happily
B- made us happiness
C- made we happy
D- made us happy
7) Had I known Arabic was so difficult to learn, I … it up.
A- would never take
B- would have never taken
C- will never take
D- would never have taken
8) The boy … two full hours on his homework yesterday.
A- has spent
B- have spended
D- has spended
9) Your rudeness brought us ….
10) Since her father …, her eldest brother has looked after them.
C- passing away
11) You have to be … your stupidity.
A- ashamed of
B- ashamed for
C- ashamed over
D- ashamed about
12) When I reached the place, I found that the man …
B- was died
C- was death
D- was dead
13) He lives … but he doesn’t feel … because he has plenty to do.
A/ alone – lonely
B/ lonely – alone
C/ single – alone
D/ alone – singly
14) The dog was so dirty that he looked as if he … in the mud.
A/ had been lay
B/ had been lying
C/ had been lied
D/ had been lain
15) They have … of helpers even when they are in need.
A/ a great quantity
B/ a large amount
C/ a large number
D/ great number
16) I … the heat because I had been living there for a long time.
A/ used to
B/ was used to
C/ got used of
D/ was used of
17) The purpose of the examination was to … the students’ knowledge of the subject.
18) There’s … to be frightened of the dog; he’s quite harmless.
A/ a fear
B/ no fear
C/ no need
D/ any reason
19) The child was told to … for being rude to his uncle.
20) You may have to stay the night, so take a toothbrush just in …
In this section you will find after the passage five questions of unfinished statements about the passage, each with four suggested answers or ways of finishing. You must choose the one which you think fits best. For each question, 21 to 25, indicate the letter A, B, C or D against the number of the question.
In many old cities in Europe, there are narrow twisting roads with many shops huddling together along the two sides. These commercial places are not so modern and convenient as those called shopping centres in modern cities, especially in the suburbs of the big cities in the United States.
Shopping centres have developed rapidly because of the shift of the population to the suburbs, the growing use of and dependence upon the automobile and the heavy traffic in downtown areas.
A shopping centre is a large group of stores facing a huge central mall which may be covered , heated and air conditioned. A shopping centre is also surrounded by a parking area with space for thousands of cars.
We can buy all kinds of food and get anything we need in a shopping centre. Unlike a supermarket where groceries are chiefly sold, a shopping centre provides us with all services besides food. We can get our hair cut, eyes examined, clothes washed; we can book our tickets for a world tour and even enroll in special classes.
Shopping centres are, therefore, very convenient for customers, but they lack the “sense of closeness” as felt in order commercial centres.
21) The rapid development of shopping centres is mainly due to …
A/ the fast growing prosperity of suburban people.
B/ the increasing use of the automobile.
C/ the growing use of heavy cars in big cities.
D/ the shift of the population to downtown areas.
22) A shopping centre is a large group of stores facing a huge central mall which is ….
A/ narrow and winding
B/ very crowded with automobiles
C/ used as a store-house for heaters and air-conditioners.
D/ shaded and comfortable
23) American shopping centres are especially established in the suburbs because …
A/ the customers want to avoid the heavy traffic in downtown areas.
B/ the traffic is heavier in the suburbs than in the downtown areas.
C/ there are few people moving from the downtown areas to the neighbouring regions.
D/ the streets in the downtown areas are so narrow and twisting.
24) Customers can’t find the “sense of closeness” in a modern shopping centre because …
A/ all the items in the stores are very expensive
B/ the shopkeepers are not very cordial
C/ it is too modern and conventional
D/ they worry too much about the safety of their cars.
25) In the shopping sections of many old cities in Europe, the stores are located…
A/ in the suburbs.
B/ in residential areas.
C/ along poor, dirty roads.
D/ along small, winding streets.
USE OF ENGLISH
A/ Fill each of the numbered blanks in the following passage. Use only ONE word in each space.
In a village on the east coast of Scotland, people were waiting anxiously for news. Two of their fishing-boats (26) …. Been caught in the storm (27) … had blown up during the night. In the cottages round the harbour people stood (28) … their door, (29) … worried to talk.
The rest of the fishing fleet had (30) … the harbour dark, and the men from these ships waited and watched with the wives and families of (31) … missing men. Some had (32) … thick blankets and some flasks of hot drinks, knowing that the men (33) … be cold and tired. As dawn began to break over (34) … the east, a small point of light was (35) … in the darkness of the water and a (36) … minutes later, (37) … was a shout. Before long, the two boats (38) … turning in, past the lighthouse, to the inside of the harbour. The men (39) … help out of their boats, and although they were stiff (40) … cold and tiredness, they were all safe.
B/ GUIDED SENTENCE BUILDING
Use the following sets of words and phrases to write complete sentences.
41) If/ no taxis / walk / station
42) When I / station / train / already / leave
43) see him / walk alone / park / ago
44) I / wait / her / since 9 o’clock
45) sister / not interested / find / new job
46) film / so good / see / four times
47) look forward to / your reply / soon
48) If / fine weather / an excursion / to Vung Tau / tomorrow
49) year 2000 / our living conditions / much better
50) I / hope / come / England / next year / spend / some months / London
C/ Rewrite each of the following sentences in such a way that it means exactly the same as the sentence printed before it.
51) He didn’t hurry, so he missed the train.
52) I asked my mother to wake me up at 6 o’clock the following morning.
53) The garage is going to repair the car for us next week.
We are going …………………………………..
54) Although his leg was broken, he managed to get out of the car.
In spite ……………………………………………
55) I can’t cook as well as my mother does.
My mother ……………………………………….
Đáp án có trong file tải: Đề luyện thi tiếng Anh chứng chỉ B có đáp án. Mời bạn đọc tham khảo thêm nhiều tài liệu ôn tập Tiếng Anh từ cơ bản đến nâng cao khác như: Ôn tập Ngữ pháp Tiếng Anh, Luyện thi Tiếng Anh trực tuyến, luyện thi chứng chỉ C1, luyện thi chứng chỉ A2,... được cập nhật liên tục trên VnDoc.com.