Giáo án Tiếng Anh lớp 9: Revision 2
Giáo án môn Tiếng Anh lớp 9
Giáo án Tiếng Anh lớp 9: Revision 2 được VnDoc sưu tầm và giới thiệu để có thể chuẩn bị giáo án và bài giảng hiệu quả, giúp quý thầy cô tiết kiệm thời gian và công sức làm việc. Giáo án môn Tiếng Anh 9 này được soạn phù hợp quy định Bộ Giáo dục và nội dung súc tích giúp học sinh dễ dàng hiểu bài học hơn.
Help Ss to revise the knowlage of the second term.
* Vocabulary: Vobab from U6 to U10
* Grammar: conditional sentences and relative clauses
2. Skills: reading, writing.
3. Attitude: Students know to do some kinds of exercise.
4. Shaping and developing students’ abilities: observing, self- management, comprehension, collaborative-learning, presentation, communication, summarizing abilities.
1. Teacher: Text-book, lesson plan, reference book, excercise book.
2. Students: Text-books, notebooks, reference books...
I/ Organization: (1')
- Checking attendance
II/ Warm-up: (5')
Ask Ss to repeat the rules with “if” that learnt.
III/ New lesson: (37')
1. Conditional sentences
-Một câu điều kiện thường có hai mệnh đề là mệnh đề chính và mệnh đề phụ (If). Mệnh đề phụ (If)có thể đặt trước hoặc sau mệnh đề chính.
- Có 3 loại câu điều kiện:
1.1.Câu điều kiện 1: điều kiện có thể xảy ra.
If + S + V(s/es) + O, S + will/ shall + V + O
1.2. Câu điều kiện 2 : điều kiện không có thật ở hiện tại.
If + S + V–ed + O, S + would/ could + V + O
*Note: were cho tất cả các ngôi (trong Mệnh đề If)
*Note: Unless = if…not ( nếu không, trừ khi )
Eg: Unless it rains, we will go to the movies.
= If it does not rain , we will go to the movies
2. Relative clauses
2,1.Relative pronouns: who, whose, whom, which
2,2. Relative adverbs. when, where, why
Ex1. Give correct form of the verbs
1. If today (be) __________Sunday, we (go)__________ to the beach.
2. You (be) __________ill if you drink that water.
3. If he (eat) __________another cake, he will be sick.
4. I (not do ) __________ that if I (be) __________you.
5. If he (take) ______ my advice, everything can go well.
6. If you ( go) __________away, please write to me.
7. He never does homework. If he ( do)__________ his homework, he (not worry)__________ about his exam.
8. If you( see) __________Mary today, please ( ask) __________her to call me.
9. What you (do) ________ if she refuses your invitation?
10. Unless they (pass) __________their examinations, they would join the army.
Ex2. Combine the sentences, using relative clauses.
1. Alice is my friend. Alice’s mother died last year.
2.The boy will be punished. He threw that stone.
3.The man is a famous actor. You met him at the party last night.
4.There are some words. They are very difficult to translate.
5. Lan is a journalist. Her tape recorder was stolen.
6. I’ll always remember the day. I first saw that sight on that day.
7. She was born in Malaysia. Rubber trees grow well there
8. Please ask them the time. The train stared the trip at that time.
9. The man made me sad the most. I love him with all my heart.
10. Neil Armstrong lived in the USA. He walked on the moon.
-T asks Ss to repeat the forms of conditional sentences.
-T asks Ss to repeat the rules of conditional sentence type 1 and type 2.
-Ss repeat the rules
-Notice Ss about the short form.
-T asks Ss to repeat relative pronouns and relative adverbs.
-T gives some exrcises
-Ss take note and do
-T gives the keys.
1. were /would go
2. will be
3. eats 4. wouldn’t do/ were
5.takes 6. go
7. did/ wouldn’t worry
8. see / ask
9. will ….do
1. Alice, whose mother died last year, is my …
2. The boy who threw … will be punished.
3. The man who/that you met at …is a famous …
4. There are some words that/ which are very difficult to translate.
5. Lan, whose tape …, is a journalist.
6. I’ll always remember the day when I first saw that sight.
7. She was …, where rubber trees grow well.
8. Please ask … when the train stared the trip.
9. The man whom I love with all my heart made me sad the most.
10. Neil Armstrong, who walked on the moon, lived in the USA.