Đề thi giữa học kì 2 môn Tiếng Anh lớp 7 chương trình mới có đáp án (số 2)
Đề kiểm tra giữa HK2 Tiếng Anh lớp 7 có đáp án
Luyện tập trước kì thi là việc hết sức quan trọng để đạt điểm cao. Sau đây mời các bạn học sinh luyện tập trực tuyến với Đề thi giữa học kì 2 môn Tiếng Anh lớp 7 chương trình mới có đáp án (số 2) do VnDoc.com đăng tải dưới đây, sẽ là tài liệu ôn tập hữu ích cho các bạn trước các kì thi quan trọng sắp tới.
Mời các bạn tham khảo thêm:
- Choose the word that has the underlined part pronounced differently from the others.
- Circle the right answer A, B, C or D to complete the sentences.
- 1. The film was so boring………, Jack saw it from the beginning to the end.
- 2. According to the report, many road users don’t…………traffic rules.
- 3. I used to ride my bike to school………….I was small.
- 4. My father …………the bus to work every day, but I cycle.
- 5. Minh………..English for 7 years.
- 6. ………….. About 5kilometers from my house to the nearest town.
- 7. Be a Buddy was founded………….to help the homeless children.
- 8. “Oggy and the cockroaches” is……. …as “Tom and Jerry”.
- 9. Look! The bus…………….
- 10. They like…………….in the local orphanage.
- Read the passage then choose the correct answer to fill in each gap.
When you are in Singapore, you can go around (28)....... taxi , by bus, or by underground. I myself prefer the underground (29) ................... it is fast, easy and cheap. There are (30) .......... buses and taxis in Singapore and one cannot drive along the road (31)........... and without many stops, especially on the Monday morning. The underground is therefore usually quicker (32) .................... taxis or buses. If you do not know Singapore very well, it is difficult to find the bus you want.
- Read the passage then choose the correct answer for the questions belowWHO WANTS TO BE A MILLIONAIRE?One of the most popular quiz programmes on television in the world is called Who Wants To Be A Millionaire? In Britain, the quiz master is Chris Tarrant. He asks the contestants fifteen questions. The first questions are easy but later they are more difficult. If you can answer the fourteenth question, you can win £500,000. You can win a million pounds if you can answer the last question. Of course, the last question is very difficult. All the questions on Who Wants To Be A Millionaire? are multiple-choice questions. After you hear the question, you see four answers. Only one answer is correct. You have to choose the correct answer. If you don’t know the answer to a question, there are three ways you can get help: you can ask the quizmaster to take away two wrong answers: you can ask the studio audience which answer is right; or you can telephone a friend and ask for help. You can only do these things once. Very few people win a million pounds. The first person won a millon pounds one year after the programme starteD. Today, Who Wants To Be A Millionaire?can be seen in more than 100 countries and is now the world’s most popular quiz programme.
- 2. How much can you win if you can answer 15 questions?
- How many ways to help you are there if you don’t know the answer?
- 4. Was there anyone who won a million pounds?
- Đáp án đúng của hệ thống
- Trả lời đúng của bạn
- Trả lời sai của bạn