1. Jules Verne was the first ______.
Đề thi học kì 2 lớp 9 môn Tiếng Anh năm học 2021 - 2022 số 7
Đề thi học kì 2 môn Tiếng Anh lớp 9
Đề thi học kì 2 lớp 9 môn Tiếng Anh năm học 2021 - 2022 số 7 kèm theo đáp án chi tiết, hỗ trợ học sinh củng cố kiến thức môn tiếng Anh đã được học và làm quen cấu trúc đề thi học kì 2 lớp 9.
- Read the passage. Circle A, B or C to answer each question.First explorations into the planetsHuman’s dream of stepping into the outer space has been long ago and Jules Verne - a famous fiction writer of the 19th century was the first to describe such journeys. However, it was not until 14 September 1959 when the first artificial object - Lunar 2 - reached the moon. It was a journey of around 36 hours. Then on 3 February 1966 Luna 9 - an unmanned space mission - achieved a soft landing on the moon and transmitted photographic data to Earth. Lunar 10 - a robotic spacecraft mission entered lunar orbit on April 3, 1966. On 20 July 1969, the first manned landing on the moon was made by Neil Armstrong. After his journey, a series of journeys to other planets were made. The first flyby - the flight of a spacecraft near a planet to record data - of Venus was made by Mariner 2 in 1962. Other flybies include that in 1965 for Mars by Mariner 4, 1973 for Jupiter by Pioneer 10, 1974 for Mercury by Mariner 10, 1979 for Saturn by Pioneer 11, 1986 for Uranus byVoyager 2, 1989 for Neptune by Voyager 2.
1. Jules Verne was the first ______.
- 2Lunar 2 was the first artificial object to ______.
- 3Lunar 9 ______.
- 4According to the passage, which of the following is NOT true of Lunar 10?
- 5A flyby is a flight of a spacecraft ______.
- Read the passage about space. Decide if the statements are true (T) or false (F). Circle T or FIn the past, the study of space was mainly carried out by astronomers using telescopes. However, astronomers sometimes had it wrong. Meanwhile, apart from the desire to conquer the world around, humans also want more space to accommodate the world’s increasing population.Owing to the developments in space technology, humans have made spectacular explorations and discoveries of the space. The explorations can be conducted either by unmanned robotic probes or by human spaceflights. Undeniably, those achievements have been made quickly as a result of the “space race” by the Soviet Union and the United States. Within more than two decades, from the beginning of 1950s to 1970s, the two nations launched many of the milestones, from launching living beings into space to launching flybies to observe planets.However, the biggest achievement of the 21st century has been the cooperation in launching the International Space Station, which serves as space environment research laboratory for experiments in many fields. It is also suited for the testing of spacecraft systems and equipment required for missions to the Moon and Mars. Hopefully, in the near future, space technological advancements will soon allow us to find out habitable space environment.
- 1The study of space via telescopes may not always bring the right findings.T
- 2One purpose of space explorations is to look for habitable places.T
- 3The developments in technology allow scientists to discover more about space.T
- 4The Soviet Union and the United States cooperated in space explorations in the 1950sF
- 5International Space Station is the result of joint efforts by nations.T
- Combine each pair of sentence to make a complete sentence using a relative pronoun.Here is an example.
A spacecraft is a vehicle. It is used for travel into space.
→ A spacecraft is a vehicle which is used for travel into space.
1. The International Space Station is a large spacecraft. It was launched in 1988.
→ __________The International Space Station is a large spacecraft which was launched in 1988.
- 2An astronomer is a scientist. An astronomer studies the sun, the moon and other planets.
→ ____An astronomer is a scientist who studies the sun, the moon and other planets.
- 3A telescope is a piece of equipment. Astronomers use it to observe stars.
→ ___A telescope is a piece of equipment which astronomers use to observe stars.
- 4The place has a microgravity environment. Astronauts live and conduct research here.
→ ____The place where astronauts live and conduct research has a microgravity environment.
- 5Space tourism is becoming more and more popular. It is space travel for recreational purposes.
→ ____Space tourism which is space travel for recreational purposes is becoming more and more popular.
- The word in brackets at the end of each of the following sentences can be used to form a word that fits suitably in the blank.
Most services nowadays are mass-focused, not ____________ -oriented. (individual)individually
My son took part in the Beyond 2030 forum, which invited people to share their __________ of the future. (visual)vision
Tour ______________ responsible for organising and preparing holiday tours. (operate)operators
_______________ school teachers educate children between the ages of 11 and 18 in a national curriculum subject area. (second)Secondary
Police ________________ support laws through the detection, prevention and investigation of crime. (office)officers
____________ provide financial advice to clients that range from multinational organisations and governmental bodies to small independent businesses. (account)Accountants
- Đáp án đúng của hệ thống
- Trả lời đúng của bạn
- Trả lời sai của bạn