Trắc nghiệm Tiếng Anh phân biệt For, While & During
Ngữ pháp Tiếng Anh: Phân biệt While, For & During
Đề thi trắc nghiệm trực tuyến chuyên đề phân biệt cách dùng During/ For/ While trong Tiếng Anh có đáp án dưới đây nằm trong bộ đề Kiểm tra Ngữ pháp Tiếng Anh cơ bản do VnDoc.com sưu tầm và đăng tải. Bài tập trắc nghiệm Tiếng Anh bao gồm nhiều dạng bài tập khác nhau giúp bạn đọc ôn tập kiến thức đã học về cách sử dụng While, For và During trong Tiếng Anh.
Một số bài tập Ngữ pháp Tiếng Anh khác:
- Put in for or during.
- 1. It rained ....... three days without stopping.
- 2. I fell asleep ......... the film.
- 3. I went to the theatre last night, I met Sue .... the interval.
- 4. Martin hasn't lived in Britian all his life. He lived in Brazil .... four years.
- 5. Production at the factory was seriously affected .... the strike.
- 6. I felt really ill last week, I could hardly eat anything .... three days.
- 7. I waited for you .... half an hour and decided that you weren't coming.
- 8. Sarah was very angry with me. She didn't speak to me .... a week.
- 9. We usually go out at weekends, but we don't often go out .... the week.
- 10. Jack started a new job a few weeks ago. Before that he was out of work .... six months.
- 11. I need a change. I think I'll go away .... a few days.
- 12. The president gave a long speech. She spoke .... two hours.
- 13. We were hungry when we arrived. We hadn't had anything to eat .... the journey.
- 14. We were hungry when we arrived. We hadn't had anything to eat .... eight hours.
- Put in during or while.
- 1. We met a lot of interesting people ....... we were on holiday.
- 2. We met a lot of interesting people ..... our holiday.
- 3. I met Mike .... I was shopping.
- 4. .... I was on holiday, I didn't read any newspaper or watch TV.
- 5. .... our stay in Paris, we visited a lot of museums and galleries.
- 6. The phone rang three times .... we were having dinner.
- 7. The phone rang three times .... the night.
- 8. I had been away for many years .... that time, many things had changed.
- 9. What did they say about me .... I was out of the room?
- 10. I went go out for dinner last night. Unfortunately I began to feel ill .... the meal and had to go home.
- 11. Please don't interrupt me .... I'm speaking.
- 12. There were many interruptions .... the president's speech.
- 13. Can you lay the table .... I get the dinner ready?
- 14. We were hungry when we arrived. We hadn't had anything to eat .... we were travelling.
- Đáp án đúng của hệ thống
- Trả lời đúng của bạn
- Trả lời sai của bạn