Đề kiểm tra tiếng Anh lớp 10 học kì 2 năm 2019 - 2020 số 2
VnDoc mời các thầy cô giáo, các bậc phụ huynh và các bạn học sinh truy cập nhóm riêng dành cho lớp 11 sau: Nhóm Tài liệu học tập lớp 11. Nhóm tài liệu học tập lớp 11 để trao đổi, chia sẻ kinh nghiệm về giảng dạy và học tập toàn bộ các môn học lớp 11.
Đề thi tiếng Anh lớp 10 học kì 2 có đáp án
Đề thi học kì 2 tiếng Anh 10 có đáp án trên đây nằm trong bộ đề thi tiếng Anh học kì 2 lớp 10 năm 2019 - 2020 do VnDoc.com sưu tầm và đăng tải. Đề kiểm tra học kì 2 tiếng Anh 10 có đáp án tổng hợp nhiều dạng bài tập tiếng Anh 10 mới khác nhau giúp các em ôn tập những kỹ năng làm bài thi hiệu quả.
Choose the word whose underlined part is pronounced differently from the others. (0.5p)
Choose the word which has a different stress pattern from that of the others: (0.5p)
Choose a suitable word/ phrase to fill in each of the sentences. (3ps)
5. A tablet is perfect for people _________ work is to draw and write.
6. She said she her friend for ages.
B. hadn't seen
C. hasn't seen
D. doesn't see
7. After ....................... lunch, we went for a walk by ..................... sea
A. the / the
B. Ø / Ø
C. Ø / the
D. the / Ø
8. Nam said to me that he __________ the army the following month.
A. would join
B. have joined
C. will join
D. to join
9. If I my passport, I'll be in trouble.
B. will lose
D. would lose
10. Today’s top sports people receive a lot .................. money than in the past.
11. Pain killers are much .................. now than in the past.
B. more effective
C. most effective
D. the more effective
12. Gender discrimination must ____ in order to create a better society.
B. be eliminating
C. be eliminated
13. ________is the removal or cutting down of all trees in an area for urban use and farm lands.
B. A forest
14. Fossil fuels are ______energy sources such as coal, fuel oil and natural gas formed from dead plants and animals underground.
15. Electronic devices are bad for your eyes, and ____ from electronics could harm your body and cause permanent damage.
16. Students use smart phones to record their phone calls, ____ they later share with the class.
17. Mount Everest is ................ mountain on the earth.
A. the tallest
B. the taller
Mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the word that is CLOSEST in meaning to the italic part in each of the following questions.(0.5p)
18. Some experts advise that student should take advantage of their smartphones to have fun and good learning results.
A. take care of
B. make use of
C. make fun of
D. take photos of
19. This year, more girls enrolled on courses in art and design.
A. avoided B. inserted
Mark the letter A, B, C, or D to indicate the word(s) OPPOSITE in meaning to the underlined word(s) in each of the following questions.(0.5p)
20. She failed to get into medical university.
C. didn’t succeed
21. Many women had to pay a heavy price to win equality.
Mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the underlined part that needs correction in each of the following questions. (0.75p)
22. He is a(A)kind of (B) person who (C) job involves travelling (D) a lot
23. They announced that(A) he has met (B) a number of key (C) figures the day (D)
24. Works(A) writing by (B) Shakespear often have (C) an unhappy ending (D)
Mark the letter A, B, C, or D to indicate the correct response to each of the following exchanges.
Lan: “Would you rather work for a male or female boss?” Nam: “____”
A. I’ve been self-employed for five years.
B. I don’t like working under time pressure.
C. I prefer a male boss.
D. I can’t stand the women gossips.
John: "I've passed my final exam." Tom: "________________"
That’s a good idea.
B. Good luck.
C. It’s nice of you to say so.
Read the following passage and choose the correct answer A, B, C or D.
Earth is the only place we know of in the universe that can support human life. (27) _____ human activities are making the planet less fit to live on. As the western world carries on consuming two-thirds of the world's resources while half of the world's population do so just to stay alive we are rapidly destroying the (28) _____ resource we have by which all people can survive and prosper. Everywhere fertile soil is either built on or washed into the sea. Renewable resources are exploited so much that they will never be able to recover completely. We discharge pollutants into the atmosphere without any thought of the consequences. As a (29) _____ the planet's ability to support people is being reduced at the very time when rising human numbers and consumption are (30) _____ increasingly heavy demands on it.
The Earth's natural resources are there for us to use. We need food, water, air, energy, medicines, warmth, shelter and minerals to (31) _____ us fed, comfortable, healthy and active. If we are sensible in how we use the resources, they will last indefinitely. But if we use them wastefully and excessively, they will soon run out and everyone will suffer.
27. A. Although
28. A. alone
29. A. development
31. A. hold
Đáp án có trong file tải: Đề kiểm tra học kì 2 tiếng Anh lớp 10 có đáp án. Mời bạn đọc tham khảo thêm nhiều tài liệu ôn tập Tiếng Anh lớp 10 cả năm khác như: Để học tốt Tiếng Anh lớp 10, Đề thi học kì 1 lớp 10, Đề thi học kì 2 lớp 10, Bài tập Tiếng Anh lớp 10 theo từng Unit trực tuyến,....được cập nhật liên tục trên VnDoc.com.