Giáo án Tiếng Anh lớp 4 Unit 11: What time is it - Lesson 2
Giáo án môn Tiếng Anh lớp 4
Giáo án Tiếng Anh lớp 4 Unit 11: What time is it - Lesson 2 được VnDoc sưu tầm và giới thiệu để có thể chuẩn bị giáo án và bài giảng hiệu quả, giúp quý thầy cô tiết kiệm thời gian và công sức làm việc. Giáo án môn Tiếng Anh 4 này được soạn phù hợp quy định Bộ Giáo dục và nội dung súc tích giúp học sinh dễ dàng hiểu bài học hơn.
Giáo án Tiếng Anh lớp 4: Short story: Cat and Mouse - 2
Giáo án Tiếng Anh lớp 4 Unit 11: What time is it - Lesson 1
Giáo án Tiếng Anh lớp 4 Unit 11: What time is it - Lesson 3
After the lesson, students are able to:
- Asking and answering these the questions about daily rountines. Develop listening, speaking skills.
- Ss look after, solve problems and study themselves.
- Studious and obedient students and love their friends.
II. Language focus:
- Vocabulary: Have (breakfast, lunch, dinner), get up, at....
- Sentence patterns: - What time do you go to school? I go to school at seven o’clock.
III. Teaching methods:
- Communicative approach.
- Techniques: Ask and answer (say individually); Work in pairs/ groups; Discuss..
IV. Resources: CD and radio, student’s book , Workbook
- play the game: drawing
1. Look, listen and repeat.
- Introduce the dialogue
- Explain new the phrase
2. Point and say
- Present some more new words of activities after revising some they have learnt.
- Check ss’ understanding by slap the board game.
- Do picture a as a model.
T:What time do you ....?
3. Let’s talk
Asking Ss to talk
- What time is it?
- What time do you...?
- Work in groups to play the game. Ss draw a clock.
and say the time.
S1: It is seven. S2: it is eight fifteen. S3: ..........
- Ss look at the picture and identify the characters and what they are doing.
- Ss listen to the dialogue.
- Listen and repeat each line of the dialogue.
- The class read into two groups to play roles.
- 4 Ss Read in pairs, the others listen & give comment
- Ss look at the picture and identify the characters and the activities of them.
- Listen and repeat.
Get up Go to school Go to bed Have lunch
Have breafast -> Have dinner -> Watch TV
- Read all words in chorus.
- Read before the class.
- Play the game in 2 teams.
- Practice asking and answering the questions about the time of daily rountines in pairs.
- Listen and repeat:
S: - I .... at .......
- Act it out and correct.
- Some pairs to say in front of the class.
- Pactice in pair.
- Some pairs to talk in front of the class. Others give comments.
- Ss do Ex in Part E (WB).