Giáo án Tiếng Anh lớp 4 Unit 3: What's is it today - Lesson 3
Giáo án môn Tiếng Anh lớp 4
Giáo án Tiếng Anh lớp 4 Unit 3: What's is it today - Lesson 3 được VnDoc sưu tầm và giới thiệu để có thể chuẩn bị giáo án và bài giảng hiệu quả, giúp quý thầy cô tiết kiệm thời gian và công sức làm việc. Giáo án môn Tiếng Anh 4 này được soạn phù hợp quy định Bộ Giáo dục và nội dung súc tích giúp học sinh dễ dàng hiểu bài học hơn.
Giáo án Tiếng Anh lớp 4 Unit 3: What's is it today - Lesson 1
Giáo án Tiếng Anh lớp 4 Unit 3: What's is it today - Lesson 2
Giáo án Tiếng Anh lớp 4 Unit 3: What's is it today - Lesson 4
After the lesson, students are able to:
- Pronounce correctly the sound of the letters “ir” and “ur” “er”.
- Listen and read for specific information.
- Skills: listening, reading.
- Ss look after, solve problems and study themselves.
- Studious and obedient students and love their friends.
II. Language focus:
- Vocabulary: Days of the week
- Sentence patterns:
- Phonics: the letters “ir” and “ur”: “er”.
III. Teaching aids:
- Teacher’s: student’s and teacher’s book, pictures, cassette.
- Students’: books, notebooks, workbooks.
1. Class organization:
- Checking for the students' attendance.
2. Oral test: - Have pupils say about weekly activities.
3. New lesson:
- Have Ss play the game:
Slap the board.
1. Listen and repeat.
- Have Ss look at words in part 1.
- Let Ss pay attention to the letters coloured.
- Have Ss learn to produce the sound of the letters “ir” and “ur” “er”.
- Play the CD and ask Ss to listen.
- Play the CD again and ask Ss to repeat each line of the text in chorus.
- Check some ss.
2. Listen and circle. Then write and say aloud.
- Have pupils look at the sentences and guess the suitable words to circle.
- Play the recording 2 times
- Play the recording again pupils check their answers. T give the answer:
- Have pupils to write on the boad the sentences.
- Check and correct.
4. Read and answer.
- Have Ss read and do the task.
Set the scene: “you are going to read the questions and find out the answer.”
- Ask Ss to read the questions and answer Monitor the activity and offer help when necessary
Call on some Ss to report their answers.
Make a few questions to check Ss’ comprehension of the sentences.
Have the whole class read each sentence in chorus to reinforce their pronunciation
Reinforcement and homelink:
Play recording a song: We have English day
- Ask Ss to do exercises in C, D (WB) at home.
- Work in groups to play the game.
- Pay attendant.
- Listen and note.
- Read in groups./ in pairs.
- Give out and check.
- Read 3 sentences
- Listen and circle.
Check their guess. Compare the answer with the partner.
- 4 Ss. The rest of the class write in the notebooks.
Keys: 1. a 2. b 3.b
- Read and do the task in pairs.
- Ss trade the answers in pairs for correction
- Read the questions and answers in pairs (5-6 pairs). The rest of the class listen and give comments.
- Ss listen and repeat.
- Do at home.