Giáo án Tiếng Anh lớp 4 Unit 19: What animal do you want to see - Lesson 1
Giáo án môn Tiếng Anh lớp 4
Giáo án Tiếng Anh lớp 4 Unit 19: What animal do you want to see - Lesson 1 được VnDoc sưu tầm và giới thiệu để có thể chuẩn bị giáo án và bài giảng hiệu quả, giúp quý thầy cô tiết kiệm thời gian và công sức làm việc. Giáo án môn Tiếng Anh 4 này được soạn phù hợp quy định Bộ Giáo dục và nội dung súc tích giúp học sinh dễ dàng hiểu bài học hơn.
Giáo án Tiếng Anh lớp 4 Unit 18: What's your phone number - Lesson 3
Giáo án Tiếng Anh lớp 4 Unit 18: What's your phone number - Lesson 4
Giáo án Tiếng Anh lớp 4 Unit 19: What animal do you want to see - Lesson 2
After the lesson Ss will be able to:
- Asking and answering questions about someone’s desire. Develop: Listening and speaking skills.
- Ss look after, solve problems and study themselves.
- Studious and obedient students and love their friends.
II. Language focus:
- Vocabulary: about animals.
- Sentence pattrns: - What animal do you want to see? - I want to see....
III. Teaching methods:
- Communicative approach.
- Techniques: Ask and answer (say individually); Work in pairs/ groups; Discuss.
IV. Resources: CD and radio, students’ book
* Racing boat game
- Give the comment.
1. Look , listen and repeat
- Introduce the dialogue
- Play the CD for the ss.
- Present the way to ask questions about animals.
- Check some pairs.
2. Point and say
- Teach and give the meaning of new words.
- Check ss’understanding by a game: Yes or no.
- Do model the task with a student.
- Check ss and correct.
Reinforcement - homelink
- Ss look at some pictures of pets, write the names of some pets.
- Read aloud all words.
- Ss look at the picture and identify the characters and what they are doing.
- Look and listen to Nam and Mai talking about animals that they like.
- Listen and repeat each line of the dialogue.
- Listen and note down:
What animal do you want to see? - I want tosee...
- Read in groups to play roles.
- Read in pairs (4-5pairs), the others listen and give comment.
- Ss look at the picture and identify animals in each picture.
- Note down.
- Ss read aloud the new words.
- Some ss read individual before the class.
- Look and say Yes if the new words right and No if they are wrong then correct.
- Present the way to ask and answer about animals.
What animal do you want to see? - I want tosee....
- Practice speaking in pair.
- Some pairs say in front of class. The rest of class listen and give comments.
- Ss do exercises in part A,B(WB) at home.