Giáo án Tiếng Anh lớp 4 Unit 14: What does he look like - Lesson 2
Giáo án môn Tiếng Anh lớp 4
Giáo án Tiếng Anh lớp 4 Unit 14: What does he look like - Lesson 2 được VnDoc sưu tầm và giới thiệu để có thể chuẩn bị giáo án và bài giảng hiệu quả, giúp quý thầy cô tiết kiệm thời gian và công sức làm việc. Giáo án môn Tiếng Anh 4 này được soạn phù hợp quy định Bộ Giáo dục và nội dung súc tích giúp học sinh dễ dàng hiểu bài học hơn.
After the lesson, students are able to:
- Making comparison someone’s physical appearance. Develop: Speaking skill.
- Ss look after, solve problems and study themselves.
- Studious and obedient students and love their friends.
II. Language focus:
- Vocabulary: tall-taller, short-shorter, big-bigger, old-older, young - younger.
- Sentence patterns: - Who’s ....? - ..... is......
III. Teaching methods:
- Communicative approach.
- Techniques: Ask and answer (say individually); Work in pairs/ groups; Discuss.
IV. Resources: CD and radio, students’ book
- Have ss play the slap the board game.
1. Look , listen and repeat
- Introduce the dialogue:
- Play the CD for the ss.
- Present the way to ask questions and answer about making comparison someone’s physical appearance.
- Check some groups.
2. Point and say
- Give the meaning of new words.
- Check ss’understanding by a game: What and where.
- Do the model task with a student.
- Check ss.
3. Let’s talk
- Guiding Ss to talk.
- Call some pairs to talk.
- Check and correct.
Reinforcement & homelink:
- Work in groups to play the game.
Tall short slim old young
- Identify the characters & compare someone’s physical appearance .
- Look and listen to Peter and Nam are talking about their father and brother.
- Listen and repeat each line of the dialogue.
- Listen and note down:
- Who’s....? - ... is....
- Read in groups to play roles.
- Read in pairs (4-5pairs), the others listen and give comment.
- Read and check.
- Ss look at the picture and identify the personal physical appearance in each picture.
- Note down.
Taller shorter bigger older younger
- Read in chorus.
- Read aloud the new words before the class.
- Look and rewite the new words on the right places.
- Practice speaking in pairs ask and answer about personal physical appearance.
- Act it out and correct.
- Talking in pair
1. What does he/she look like?
2. Who’s taller/shorter/older...?
- 7-8 pairs talk in front of the class. Other give comments.
Ss do Ex in Part C (WB).