Giáo án Tiếng Anh lớp 4 Unit 12: What does your father do - Lesson 1
Giáo án môn Tiếng Anh lớp 4
Giáo án Tiếng Anh lớp 4 Unit 12: What does your father do - Lesson 1 được VnDoc sưu tầm và giới thiệu để có thể chuẩn bị giáo án và bài giảng hiệu quả, giúp quý thầy cô tiết kiệm thời gian và công sức làm việc. Giáo án môn Tiếng Anh 4 này được soạn phù hợp quy định Bộ Giáo dục và nội dung súc tích giúp học sinh dễ dàng hiểu bài học hơn.
After the lesson Ss will be able to:
- Ask and answer questions about someone’s jobs. Develop listening and speaking skills.
- Ss look after, solve problems and study themselves.
- Studious and obedient students and love their friends.
II. Language focus:
- Vocabulary: worker,doctor, driver, farmer, bisineseman, housewife.
- Sentence patterns: - What does your father/ mother do? - He/She’s a doctor.
III. Teaching methods:
- Communicative approach.
- Techniques: Ask and answer (say individually); Work in pairs/ groups; Discuss.
IV. Resources: CD and radio, students’ book
* Have Ss play the game: Slap the board.
- Give the comment.
1. Look , listen and repeat
- Introduce the dialogue - Play the CD for the ss.
- Present the way to ask questions about the jobs.
- Check some groups.
2. Point and say
- Teaches and give the meaning of new words.
- Check ss’understanding by a game: What and where
- Do the task with a student and then
- Check ss.
Reinforcement and homelink:
- Work in groups to play the game.
- Read aloud all words they have revised.
- Ss look at the picture and identify the characters and what they are doing.
- Look and listen to Nam and Mai who are talking about jobs of Mai’s family members.
- Listen and repeat.
- Ss read the dialogue in pair.
- Listen and note down:
- What’s his/her job?- He/She’s a doctor.
- Ss look at the picture and identify the jobs in each picture.
- Note down.
nurse driver farmer
factory worker uncle
- Read the new words in chorus, individual.
- Look and rewite the new words on the right places.
- Practice speaking.
T: What’s her job? S: She’s a doctor.
- Act it out and correct.
- Do part A.B (workbook) at home.