Giáo án Tiếng Anh lớp 4 Unit 4: When's your birthday - Lesson 4
Giáo án môn Tiếng Anh lớp 4
Giáo án Tiếng Anh lớp 4 Unit 4: When's your birthday - Lesson 4 được VnDoc sưu tầm và giới thiệu để có thể chuẩn bị giáo án và bài giảng hiệu quả, giúp quý thầy cô tiết kiệm thời gian và công sức làm việc. Giáo án môn Tiếng Anh 4 này được soạn phù hợp quy định Bộ Giáo dục và nội dung súc tích giúp học sinh dễ dàng hiểu bài học hơn.
After the lesson, students are able to:
- Asking and answer questions about someone’s birthday .
- Listen for specific information.
- Develop: litening, writing, reading skills.
- Ss look after, solve problems and study themselves.
- Studious and obedient students and love their friends.
II. Language focus:
- Vocabulary: months in a year, birthday, cake, happy
- Sentence patterns: When is your birthday? - It’s on the fifth of March.
III. Teaching aids:
- Teacher’s: student’s and teacher’s book, pictures, cassette.
- Students’: books, notebooks, workbooks.
1. Class organization:
- Checking for the students' attendance.
2. Oral test: Have pupils asking and answering about months in a year.
3. New lesson:
Warm up: - Play recording the chant: Months of the year.
4. Listen and number
- Have Ss look at the picture in part 4 (p. 27), name some dates and months there and set up the task.
- Have Ss listen twice.
- Call some Ss to say the answer in front of the class. Check the class.
- Have Ss listen again. Correct
5. Look and write
- Have pupils look at the sentences and the pictuces (p27).
- Guide ss to complete the exercise.
- Call on some Ss to report the answers .
- Have ss read aloud the sentences they have written.
- Check and correct.
4. Read and tick.
- Have Ss look at part 4 (29)
- Have Ss read and do the task.
- Have Ss check in pairs.
- Call on one student to report the answer.
- Have some pairs read aloud the text.
Reinforcement and homelink:
- Ask Ss to do A,B at home.
- Listen and chant.
- Identify and name some dates and months there. Then guess
- Listen and number.
- 4-5 Ss. The rest of the class compare the answer with the partner.
- Listen and check the answer
- Look at the sentences & the pictures to find the suitable words to fill.
- Complete the excercise in individual
- 6-7 Ss read aloud. The rest of the class listen & give comments
- Read the text and do the task.
- Work in individual. Tick the picture that true.
- Check and compare the answer with the partner.
- One reports the answer. The rest of the class listen and give comments.
Keys: 1.a 2.a 3.b