Giáo án Tiếng Anh lớp 4 Unit 5: Can you swim - Lesson 1
Giáo án môn Tiếng Anh lớp 4
Giáo án Tiếng Anh lớp 4 Unit 5: Can you swim - Lesson 1 được VnDoc sưu tầm và giới thiệu để có thể chuẩn bị giáo án và bài giảng hiệu quả, giúp quý thầy cô tiết kiệm thời gian và công sức làm việc. Giáo án môn Tiếng Anh 4 này được soạn phù hợp quy định Bộ Giáo dục và nội dung súc tích giúp học sinh dễ dàng hiểu bài học hơn.
Giáo án Tiếng Anh lớp 4 Unit 4: When's your birthday - Lesson 3
Giáo án Tiếng Anh lớp 4 Unit 4: When's your birthday - Lesson 4
Giáo án Tiếng Anh lớp 4 Unit 5: Can you swim - Lesson 2
After the lesson, students are able to:
- Asking and answering questions about what someone can/ cannot do.
- Listen for specific information.
- Develop: listening, speaking skills.
- Ss look after, solve problems and study themselves.
- Studious and obedient students and love their friends.
II. Language focus:
- Vocabulary:can, swim, draw, dance, sing, ride, (a) bike, cook, skate
- Sentence patterns: What can you do? - I can .....
III. Teaching aids:
- Teacher’s: student’s and teacher’s book, pictures, cassette.
- Students’: books, notebooks, workbooks.
1. Class organization:
- Checking for the students' attendance.
2. Oral test: Have pupils asking and answering about months in a year.
3. New lesson:
Warm up:- Chatting
1. Look , listen and repeat
- Have ss look at the picture and identify the characters
- Introduce the dialogue: They are going to listen to Mai, Nam and Phong talking about what they can do.
- Play the recording for the ss.
- Play again, have ss listen and repeat.
- Elicit the new word & new sentence from ss.
- Teach the new word and new sentence.
- Ask ss give some more examples.
- Have ss read the dialogue.
- Check some pairs.
2. Point and say
- Have ss look at the picture and identify what they are doing.
- Give the meaning of new words.
- Have ss read the new words.
- Have ss work in pair ask and answer.
- Call some pairs display in front with the class.
- Check ss.
3. Listen and tick.
- Have Ss look at the picture in part 3 (p. 31) and identify the characters and what they are doing then set up the task.
- Have Ss listen and do the task.
- Call some Ss to write the answer on the board.
- Check and correct.
- Have ss play role to retell what she/he can or can’t do.
Reinforcement and homelink:
- Ask Ss to do A,B at home.
- Identify the characters and what they are doing.
- Look and Listen.
- Listen and repeat
- Listen and repeat.
- Listen and repeat.
- Give out and then note down.
- Give out.
- Note down.
- Read aloud and check.
- Practise in pair:
- What can you do? - I can....
- 6-7 pairs. Others give comment
- Identify the characters.
- Listen and do the task.
- Listen and check.
- Give out and check.
1b; 2c; 3a;
- Listen and remember.