Giáo án Tiếng Anh lớp 4 Unit 13: Would you like some milk - Lesson 2
Giáo án môn Tiếng Anh lớp 4
Giáo án Tiếng Anh lớp 4 Unit 13: Would you like some milk - Lesson 2 được VnDoc sưu tầm và giới thiệu để có thể chuẩn bị giáo án và bài giảng hiệu quả, giúp quý thầy cô tiết kiệm thời gian và công sức làm việc. Giáo án môn Tiếng Anh 4 này được soạn phù hợp quy định Bộ Giáo dục và nội dung súc tích giúp học sinh dễ dàng hiểu bài học hơn.
After the lesson, students are able to:
- Offering someone food or drink and accepting or declining someone’s offer. Develop: Speasking skill.
- Ss look after, solve problems and study themselves.
- Studious and obedient students and love their friends.
II. Language focus:
- Vocabulary: noodles,bread, rice, lemonade, coffee, tea..
- Sentence patterns: - Would you like some bread? - Yes, please/ No, thanks.III. III. Teaching methods:
- Communicative approach.
- Techniques: Ask and answer (say individually); Work in pairs/ groups; Discuss.
IV. Resources: CD and radio, student’s book, Workbook
- Have ss play the slap the board game.
1. Look, listen and repeat.
- Introduce the dialogue
- Play the CD for the ss.
- Present the way to offer someone food and drink. Explain new the grammar.
- Check some groups.
2. Point and say
- Present some more new words of food and drink.
- Check ss’ understanding by slap the board game.
- Do picture a as a model.
- Check and correct.
3. Let’s talk
- Guiding Ss to talk.
- Call some pairs to talk.
- Check and correct.
Reinforcement and homelink
Work in groups to play the game.
- Ss look at the picture (p20) and identify the characters and what they are doing.
- Look and listen to Mai’mother offering Linda food and drink.
- Listen and repeat each line of the dialogue.
- Listen and note down:
-Would you like some...? Yes, please/ No, thanks
- Read in groups to play roles.
- Read in pairs (4-5pairs), the others listen and give comment.
- Ss look at the picture and identify food and drink in each picture.
- Listen and repeat all words.
Bread noodles rice lemonade coffee tea vegetables
- 5-6 Ss read before the class.
- Play the game in 2 teams.
- Practice in pairs
- Listen and repeat:
T: Would you like some bread?
S - Yes, please/ No, thanks.
- Act it out and correct.
- Talking in pair
1. What your favourite food/drink?
2. Would you like some...?
- 7-8 pairs talk in front of the class. Other give comments.
Ss do Ex in Part C (WB).