Giáo án Tiếng Anh lớp 4 Unit 15: When's children day - Lesson 1
Giáo án môn Tiếng Anh lớp 4
Giáo án Tiếng Anh lớp 4 Unit 15: When's children day - Lesson 1 được VnDoc sưu tầm và giới thiệu để có thể chuẩn bị giáo án và bài giảng hiệu quả, giúp quý thầy cô tiết kiệm thời gian và công sức làm việc. Giáo án môn Tiếng Anh 4 này được soạn phù hợp quy định Bộ Giáo dục và nội dung súc tích giúp học sinh dễ dàng hiểu bài học hơn.
After the lesson Ss will be able to:
- Asking and answering questions about when a festival is. Develop: Listening and speaking skills.
- Ss look after, solve problems and study themselves.
- Studious and obedient students and love their friends.
II. Language focus:
- Vocabulary: Tet, Mid-Autumn festival, Christmas, childrent’s Day, New year .
- Sentence patterns: - When is...? - It is on......
III. Teaching methods:
- Communicative approach.
- Techniques: Ask and answer (say individually); Work in pairs/ groups; Discuss.
IV. Resources: CD and radio, students’ book
* Have Ss play the game: Guessing game.
- Prepare a Chung cake and put it in to a box.
1. Look , listen and repeat
- Introduce the dialogue
- Play the CD for the ss.
- Check some groups.
- Present the way to ask questions and answer about popular festivals.
2. Point and say
- Teach and give the meaning of new words.
- Check ss’understanding by a game: What and where.
- Do the model task with a student.
- Check ss.
Reinforcement - homelink:
- Ask Ss to do A,B at home.
- Work in groups to play the game.
- Ss look at the picture and identify the characters and what they are doing.
- Look and listen to Mai & Tom talking about a party for children’s Day.
- Listen and repeat each line of the dialogue.
- Read in groups to play roles.
- Read in pairs (4-5pairs), the others listen and give comment.
- Listen and note down:
- When is ...? - It is on ..... .
- Ss look at the picture and identify popular festivals in each picture.
- Note down.
Tet, Christmas, childrent’s Day, New year...
- Read in chorus.
- Read aloud the new words before the class.
- Look and rewite the new words on the right places.
- Practice speaking in pairs ask and answer about personal physical appearance.
- Act it out and correct.
- Do at home.