Giáo án Tiếng Anh lớp 4 Unit 12: What does your father do - Lesson 4
Giáo án môn Tiếng Anh lớp 4
Giáo án Tiếng Anh lớp 4 Unit 12: What does your father do - Lesson 4 được VnDoc sưu tầm và giới thiệu để có thể chuẩn bị giáo án và bài giảng hiệu quả, giúp quý thầy cô tiết kiệm thời gian và công sức làm việc. Giáo án môn Tiếng Anh 4 này được soạn phù hợp quy định Bộ Giáo dục và nội dung súc tích giúp học sinh dễ dàng hiểu bài học hơn.
Giáo án Tiếng Anh lớp 4 Unit 12: What does your father do - Lesson 2
Giáo án Tiếng Anh lớp 4 Unit 12: What does your father do - Lesson 3
Giáo án Tiếng Anh lớp 4 Unit 13: Would you like some milk - Lesson 1
- Asking, answering the questions about someone’s jobs, the places to work. Develop listening and writing skill
- Ss look after, solve problems and study themselves.
- Studious and obedient students and love their friends.
II. Language focus:
- Vocabulary: work, a hospital, a factory, a field, an office
- Sentence patterns: - Where does a ...... work?- A.... works .......
III. Teaching methods:
- Communicative approach.
- Techniques: Ask and answer (say individually); Work in pairs/ groups; Discuss.
IV. Resources: CD and radio, student’s book, Workbook
Warm up: - Say greetings.
4. Listen and number.
-Guide Ss to look the pictures
- Call some Ss to respond the answer .
Key: 1. b 2. a 3.c 4.d
5. Look and write
- Guide ss to complete the exercise.
- Call on some Ss to report the answers .
- Check and correct.
5. Write about the jobs of your familymembers and where they work.
- Guide Ss how to write their family (jobs of family members).
- Check and correct
Reinforcement and homelink:
- Ask Ss to do exercise at home.
- Ss look at the pictures in part 4 (p15). Identify charactersand their jobs in each picture, guess.
- Listen twice and number the pictures. Check their guess. Compare the answer with the partner
- 4 Ss answer. Other give comment.
- Listen again and check. Ss retell what they have listened.
- Look at the sentences and the pictures (p15) to find the suitable words to fill.
- Complete the excercise in individually.
- 2 Ss write on the board, 6-7 Ss read aloud the sentences they have written.The rest of the class listen & give comments
- Pupils look at the book on the P17. Read the sentences and find suitable words to write in individual.
- Ss trade their answers in pairs for correction
- 3 Ss write on the board. The others listen and give comments.
- Do exercises in E (WB) at home.