Giáo án Tiếng Anh lớp 4 Unit 3: What's is it today - Lesson 1
Giáo án môn Tiếng Anh lớp 4
Giáo án Tiếng Anh lớp 4 Unit 3: What's is it today - Lesson 1 được VnDoc sưu tầm và giới thiệu để có thể chuẩn bị giáo án và bài giảng hiệu quả, giúp quý thầy cô tiết kiệm thời gian và công sức làm việc. Giáo án môn Tiếng Anh 4 này được soạn phù hợp quy định Bộ Giáo dục và nội dung súc tích giúp học sinh dễ dàng hiểu bài học hơn.
After the lesson, students are able to:
- Ask and answer questions about days of the week.
- Listen for specific information.
- Develop: speaking, listening skills.
- Ss look after, solve problems and study themselves.
- Studious and obedient students and love their friends.
II. Language focus:
- Vocabulary: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday,Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday.
- Sentence patterns: - What day is it today? - It is Monday.
III. Teaching aids:
- Teacher’s: student’s and teacher’s book, pictures, cassette.
- Students’: books, notebooks, workbooks.
1. Class organization:
- Checking for the students' attendance.
2. Oral test: Have pupils asking and answering about their nationality.
3. New lesson:
Warm up: - Say chattings.
2. Look , listen and repeat
- Have ss look at the picture.
- Introduce the dialogue: They are going to listen to children & Miss Hien talking about days of the week.
- Play the CD for the ss.
- Play again, have ss listen and repeat, focus on some words.
- Present the way to ask questions about days of the week.
- Check some groups.
2. Point and say
- Have ss look at the picture and identify days of the week.
- Give the meaning of new words.
- Call some ss to read.
- Do the task with a student and then
have ss work in pair ask and answer about days of the week.
- Check ss.
3 . Listen and tick.
- Have Ss look at the pictures in N.
- Ask Ss to listen and tick.
- Have ss listen again and check.
- Call on some students to report the answers to the class.
- Check and correct.
Reinforcement and homelink:
- Have ss play the game: Matching.
- Ask Ss to do A,B at home.
- Identify the characters and what they are doing.
- Look and Listen.
- Listen and repeat.
- Listen and repeat. Pay attention to day, today, Monday.
- Listen and note down:
- Ss read the dialogue.
- Read and check.
- Ss practice reading new words.
- Note down.
- Read in chorus.
- Read before the class.
- Practice speaking.
- What day is it today? - It is .....
- Act it out and correct.
- Identify dáy of the week.
-Listen and do the task.
- Listen and check.
- Give out and check: 1a; 2a; 3b;
- Look and match:
- Do at home.