Giáo án Tiếng Anh lớp 4 Unit 16: Let's go to the bookshop - Lesson 4
Giáo án môn Tiếng Anh lớp 4
Giáo án Tiếng Anh lớp 4 Unit 16: Let's go to the bookshop - Lesson 4 được VnDoc sưu tầm và giới thiệu để có thể chuẩn bị giáo án và bài giảng hiệu quả, giúp quý thầy cô tiết kiệm thời gian và công sức làm việc. Giáo án môn Tiếng Anh 4 này được soạn phù hợp quy định Bộ Giáo dục và nội dung súc tích giúp học sinh dễ dàng hiểu bài học hơn.
- Making suggestion and responsing to a suggestion to go some where, Asking for and giving reasons for going somewhere. Develop: Listening and writing skills.
- Ss look after, solve problems and study themselves.
- Studious and obedient students and love their friends.
II. Language focus:
- Vocabulary: bookshop, supermarket, post office, cinema, zoo, toys shop...
- Sentence patterns:
III. Teaching methods:
- Communicative approach.
- Techniques: Ask and answer (say individually); Work in pairs/ groups; Discuss.
IV. Teaching aids:
- Teacher’s aids: student’s and teacher’s book, word cards, pictures, puppets.
- Students’ aids: books, notebooks, workbooks.
* Have Ss play the game: Where and why
- Give the comment.
4. Listen and tick.
-Guide Ss to look the pictures
- Call some Ss to respond the answer .
Key: 1. d 2. a 3.b 4.c
5. Look and write (P43-45)
- Guide ss to complete the exercise.
- Call on some Ss to report the answers .
- Check and correct.
Reinforcement - homelink:
- Play game in 2 groups. Ss look at some pictures of public places.
-Group 1 say: Let’s go to the...
Group 2 say : Why do you want to go....?
- Ss look at the pictures in part 3 (p41). Identify somewhere in each picture, guess.
- Listen twice and tick the pictures. Check their guess. Compare the answer with the partner
- 4 Ss answer. Other give comment.
- Listen again and check. Ss retell what they have heard.
- Look at the pictures (p43,45) to find the suitable phrases to write.
- Complete the excercise in individually.
- 3 Ss write on the board, 6-7 Ss read aloud the sentences they have written.The rest of the class listen & give comments
- Do exercises in Part E (WB) at home.