Giáo án Tiếng Anh lớp 4 Unit 2: I’m from Japan - Lesson 3
Giáo án môn Tiếng Anh lớp 4
Giáo án Tiếng Anh lớp 4 Unit 2: I’m from Japan - Lesson 3 được VnDoc sưu tầm và giới thiệu để có thể chuẩn bị giáo án và bài giảng hiệu quả, giúp quý thầy cô tiết kiệm thời gian và công sức làm việc. Giáo án môn Tiếng Anh 4 này được soạn phù hợp quy định Bộ Giáo dục và nội dung súc tích giúp học sinh dễ dàng hiểu bài học hơn.
After the lesson, students are able to:
- Pronounce correctly the sound of the letters “j, v”.
- Say what nationality they are.
- Listen and read for specific information.
- Skills: Listening and reading.
- Ss look after, solve problems and study themselves.
- Studious and obedient students and love their friends.
II. Language focus: Phonics: j, v
III. Teaching aids:
- Teacher’s: student’s and teacher’s book, pictures, cassette.
- Students’: books, notebooks, workbooks.
1. Class organization:
- Checking for the students' attendance.
2. Oral test: Have pupils ask and answer questions about someone, intro-duce someone.
3. New lesson
- Have Ss play the game:
Slap the board.
1.Listen and repeat.
- Let Ss pay attention to the letters coloured differently.
- Have Ss learn to produce the sound of the letters “ J, V” in the words Vietnamese, Japan
- Play the tape and ask Ss to listen.
- Play the tape again and ask Ss to repeat each line of the text in chorus.
- Have Ss read in groups/ in pairs.
2. Listen and tick.
- Have Ss look at the words in part 2 (p. 16) to identify where they are and set up the task.
- Play the recording 2 times pupils to listen and tick the boxes.
- Play the recording again pupils check their answers.
- Check and correct.
- Have some ss retell.
4. Read and complete
T guides Ss how to do the exercise.
-Ask students to read the text 1, 2 in the book and fill the words given to complete the table.
Correct the pronunciation.
Reinforcement and homelink:
- Ask Ss to do exercises in C, D (p.6/WB) at home.
- Work in groups to play the game.
- Identify: Japan, Vietnamese
- Pay attention.
- Listen and repeat.
- Read in groups./ in pairs.
- Look and read the words.
- Guess the answer
- Listen and tick the words they hear. Check their guess. Compare the answer with the partner.
1.a 2. b
- Read the text individually and do the task.
- Check in peers.
- One reports the answer. The rest of the class listen and give comments.
- Do at home.