Giáo án Tiếng Anh lớp 4 Unit 14: What does he look like - Lesson 4
Giáo án môn Tiếng Anh lớp 4
Giáo án Tiếng Anh lớp 4 Unit 14: What does he look like - Lesson 4 được VnDoc sưu tầm và giới thiệu để có thể chuẩn bị giáo án và bài giảng hiệu quả, giúp quý thầy cô tiết kiệm thời gian và công sức làm việc. Giáo án môn Tiếng Anh 4 này được soạn phù hợp quy định Bộ Giáo dục và nội dung súc tích giúp học sinh dễ dàng hiểu bài học hơn.
- Asking, answering and making comparison someone’s physical appearance. Develop: listening and writing skills.
- Ss look after, solve problems and study themselves.
- Studious and obedient students and love their friends.
II. Language focus:
- Vocabulary: tall-taller, short-shorter, big-bigger, old-older, young-younger....
- Sentence patterns: - Who’s ....? - ..... is......
III. Teaching methods:
- Communicative approach.
- Techniques: Ask and answer (say individually); Work in pairs/ groups; Discuss.
IV. Resources: CD and radio, students’ book
Warm up: - Say greetings.
4. Listen and tick.
-Guide Ss to look the pictures
- Call some Ss to respond the answer .
Key: 1. d 2. a 3.b 4.c
5. Look and write
- Guide ss to complete the exercise.
- Call on some Ss to report the answers .
- Check and correct.
- Guide Ss how to write their family.
- Check and correct
Reinforcement - homelink:
- Ss look at the pictures in part 4 (p25). Identify someone’s physical appearance in each picture, guess.
- Listen twice and tick the pictures. Check their guess. Compare the answer with the partner
- 4 Ss answer. Other give comment.
- Listen again and check. Ss retell what they have heard.
- Look at the pictures (p27) to find the suitable words to fill.
- Complete the excercise in individually.
- 2 Ss write on the board, 6-7 Ss read aloud the sentences they have written.The rest of the class listen & give comments
- Pupils look at the book on the P29. Read the sentences and write about their family. Work in individual.
- Ss trade their answers in pairs for correction
- 3 Ss write on the board. The others give comments.
- Do exercises in E (WB) at home.