Giáo án Tiếng Anh lớp 4 Unit 17: How much is the t-shirt - Lesson 2
Giáo án môn Tiếng Anh lớp 4
Giáo án Tiếng Anh lớp 4 Unit 17: How much is the t-shirt - Lesson 2 được VnDoc sưu tầm và giới thiệu để có thể chuẩn bị giáo án và bài giảng hiệu quả, giúp quý thầy cô tiết kiệm thời gian và công sức làm việc. Giáo án môn Tiếng Anh 4 này được soạn phù hợp quy định Bộ Giáo dục và nội dung súc tích giúp học sinh dễ dàng hiểu bài học hơn.
After the lesson Ss will be able to:
- Asking and answering questions about prices of clothes (plural). Develop: Speaking and listening skills.
- Ss look after, solve problems and study themselves.
- Studious and obedient students and love their friends.
II. Language focus:
- Vocabulary: Jeans,shoes, trousers ...
- Sentence patterns: - How much are the...? - They’re.....
III. Teaching methods:
- Communicative approach.
- Techniques: Ask and answer (say individually); Work in pairs/ groups; Discuss.
IV. Resources: CD and radio, students’ book
I. Warm up.
- Have ss play the game: Network.
1. Look, listen and repeat.
- Introduc the dialogue.
Explain new the grammar:
- Call some pairs to read aloud.
2. Point and say
- Present some more new words.
- Check ss’ understanding
- Do picture a as a model.
- Call some pairs to talk in front of the class.
3. Let’s talk
- Guiding Ss to talk.
- Call some pairs to talk.
- Check and correct.
Reinforcement - homelink
- Play game in 3 groups.
- Read aloud and make sentences: I like the red shirt.
- Identify the characters & what they are doing.
- Look and listen to Hoa and Mai talking about prices of clothes with the sales assistant.
- Listen and repeat each line of the dialogue.
- Listen and note down:
How much are the...? - They’re.....
- Read in groups to play roles.
- Read in pairs (4-5pairs), the others listen and give comment.
- Ss look at the picture and identify the clothes and the prices in each picture.
- Note down.
- Ss read aloud the new words.
- Some ss read individual before the class.
- Look and say Yes if the new words right and No if they are wrong then correct.
- Present the way to ask and answer about about prices of clothes (plural).
- How much are the..?- they’re....
- Practice speaking in pair.
- Some pairs say in front of class. The rest of class listen and give comments.
- Talking in pair
1. How much is that....?
2. How much are those....?
- 7-8 pairs talk in front of the class. Other give comments.
Ss do Ex in Part C (WB) at home.