Đề thi tuyển sinh lớp 6 môn Tiếng Anh năm học 2018 - 2019
Đề luyện thi vào lớp 6 môn Tiếng Anh
Đề thi trắc nghiệm trực tuyến môn Tiếng Anh lớp 5 lên lớp 6 dưới đây nằm trong bộ đề ôn tập vào lớp 6 do VnDoc.com tổng hợp và biên tập. Đề thi vào lớp 6 môn Tiếng Anh gồm nhiều dạng bài tập khác nhau với nội dung bám sát chương trình học tại Nhà trường. Chúc các em học sinh lớp 5 ôn luyện hiệu quả và đạt điểm cao trong kì thi tuyển sinh lớp 6 năm 2018 - 2019.
Một số đề thi khác:
- I. Đọc đoạn văn và hoàn thành câu dưới đây.Last weekend Mai went for a picnic with her friends. They played many different games. Mai liked blind man's bluff best. She and her friends Nam, Phong, Nga and Quan played it in the playground. Mai was the seeker. She had to catch one of the players and say his or her name correctly. First, Mai caught Phong, but she could not say his name correctly. After that, she caught Nam, she said his name was Quan. Finally, she caught Nga and said her name correctly. Mai became the winner. Blind man's bluff is very exciting game.
- 1. Mai went for a picnic with ______________.her friends
- 2. _________________ was game Mai liked best.Blind man's bluff
- 3. Mai and her friends played the game in the _________________.playground
- 4. Mai caught Phong, but she couldn't say his ____________ correctly.name
- 5. Blind man's bluff is very ___________ game for children.exciting
- II. Chọn từ khác loại.
- III. Đọc đoạn văn và trả lời câu hỏi.
Hello, my name is Lisa. I live in London. I often go back to my hometown to visit my grandparents. They live in the north of England. First, I go to the London King' Cross railway station by Underground. It takes me about half an hour. After that, I take a train to my hometown. It takes me four hours to get there. I prefer travelling by train because I can enjoy the scenery on the way. It takes about ten minutes to walk from the local railway station to my grandparents' house. I always have a wonderful time in my hometown.
- 1. Where is Lisa's hometown?It is in the North of England. It's in the North of England. Lisa's hometown is in the North of England. Lisa's hometown 's in the North of England.
- 2. How does she get to London King' Cross railway station?She gets to London King' Cross railway station by Underground.
- 3. How does she get from London King' Cross railway station to her hometown?She gets from London King' Cross to her hometown by train. She takes a train from London King' Cross to her hometown.
- 4. How long does it take her to travel there by train?It takes her four hours to travel there by train. It takes her four hours to travel there.
- 5. How does she get to her grandparents' house?She walks to her grandparents' house. She gets to her grandparents' house on foot.
- IV. Chọn đáp án đúng.
- 1. Go along the street. It's_________to the post office.
- 2. My brother __________ brown boots.
- 3. We ___________ kites in the park.
- 4. Her _____ house will be in the countryside.
- 5. My favourite detective ______ is Case Closed.
- 6. How ______ is it from here to your hometown?
- 7. ________ is summer like in Hue? - It's sunny and hot.
- 8. Where is the park? - Turn right. It's ______ your left.
- 9. How ______ does it ______ to get there by train? - 3 hours.
- 10. Which city is ______, Hanoi or Hue? - Hanoi is.
- V. Tìm từ có cách phát âm khác với những từ còn lại.
- Đáp án đúng của hệ thống
- Trả lời đúng của bạn
- Trả lời sai của bạn