Đề thi thử Tiếng Anh vào lớp 10 trường THPT Lương Thế Vinh Hà Nội năm 2022 lần 2
Đề thi tuyển sinh lớp 10 môn Anh kèm đáp án
Đề thi thử Tiếng Anh vào 10 trường THPT Lương Thế Vinh Hà Nội năm 2022 lần 2 do VnDoc.com tự biên soạn và đăng tải dưới đây tổng hợp các dạng bài tập phổ biến trong chuyên mục luyện thi vào 10 đi kèm với đáp án, là tài liệu luyện tập hữu ích giúp học sinh lớp 9 củng cố kiến thức và chuẩn bị cho kì thi chuyển cấp quan trọng sắp tới. Mời các em tham khảo bài sau đây.
Read the following passage and mark letter A, B, C or D to indicate the correct word or phrase that best fits each of the numbered blanks
Easter Island is a small triangle of rock situated in the Pacific Ocean. It’s about 2, 000 miles (1)______ the nearest city. Easter Island is (2)______ for its statues. Hundreds of these huge, stone faces can be found all over the island. Who made them? How did they move these giant pieces of rock? What happened to the people who lived there? Studies show that people first arrived on the island about 1600 years ago. They had a very (3) _________ culture. They made many objects and they had their own written language. (4)______, the number of people on the island grew and grew until it reached about 10, 000 people. Soon there were too many people and there wasn’t enough food to eat. A terrible war started and (5)______ of the statues were broken. When western explorers (6)______ the island on Easter Day in 1722, the huge rock statues were the only sign that a great society had once lived there.
2. A. important
3. A. advance
4. A. Therefore
5. A. many
6. A. sailed
Mark the letter A, B, C or D to indicate the sentence that is closet in meaning to the original sentence in each of the following questions
7. It was the first time she had ever seen such a moving documentary
A. She had been such a moving documentary for a long time
B. She had never seen a moving documnetary was a long time ago
C. She had never seen a more moving documentary than this before
D. The first time she saw such a moving documentary was a long time ago
8. Alex doesn’t find it difficult to get up early in the morning
A. Alex is not hestitant to get up early in the morning
B. Alex is accustmed to getting up early in the morning
C. Alex is in two minds about getting up early in the morning
D. Alex is pleased with getting up early in the morning
9. The human brain is 8 times the size of a monkey’s. It weights about 1,400 grams
A. The size of a monkey’s brain is 1,400 grams, 8 times that of the human one
B. The size of human brain is 8 times that of a monkey’s which is about 1,400 grams weigh
C. The human brain, which weighs about 1,400 grams, is 8 times the size of a monkey’s
D. The weight of a monkey’s brain is 1,400 grams. 8-fold than that of the human one
10. “What’s your trouble?” my mother asked
A. My mother asked what my trouble is
B. My mother wanted to know what my trouble was
C. My mother wanted to know what trouble is
D. My mother asked me what was my trouble
11. The last time it rained was two month ago
A. It is two months since it has rained
B. It is two months since last it rained
C. It is two months since it was last rained
D. It is two months since it last rained
12. It is believed that modern farming methods have greatky improved famers’ lives
A. Farrners are believed to have enjoyed a much better life thanks to modern farming methods
B. Modern farming methods were believed to have greatly improved farmers’ lives
C. Modern farming methods are believed to have had negative effects on famers’lives
D. People believe that there is little improvement in farmers’ lives thanks to modern farming methods
Mark the letter A, B, C or D to indicate the most suitable response to each of the following exchanges
13. Peter: “It’s very kind of you to help us. Thanks a lot, Daisy!”
Daisy: “ _______________”
A. That’s fine for me
B. That’s right
C. You’re welcome
14. Ha: “As far as I know, doing charity work is a really helpful thing for everyone”
A. That’s fine for me
B. I couldn’t agree with you more
C. I’ll take part in this campaign
D. That sounds great
Mark the letter A, B, C or D to indicate the underlined part that needs correction in each of the following questions
15. Each of the (A) beautiful apartments (B) in the buildings was quickly (C) sold to their (D) new owner.
16. Many nations protect (A) endangered species by forbidding (B) hunting, to restrict (C) land developement and creating preserves (D).
17. In the (A) modern world (B), people can easily (C) communicate with (D) telephone, radio, and computer.
18. My brother enjoys (A) to go (B) to (C) the park on summer (D) evenings.
Mark the letter A, B, C or D to indicate the word(s) CLOSET in meaning to the underlined word(s) in each of the following questions
19. She had a cozy apartment in the city center. She loves being there after hard working hours.
20. I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to interrupt you. Please, go on and finish what you were saying
Read the following passage and mark the letter A, B, C or D to indicate the correct answer to each of the following questions
The Wedding Ring
At weddings in many parts of the world, brides and grooms give one another wedding rings. These rings remind them of the commitment they made to one another when they got married. They are also a sign to others that they are married.
No one knows for sure how this tradition started, but there is evidence that it began long ago, in ancient Egypt. Coins at that time had a hole in the center. An Egyptian groom used to place a coin on his bride’s finger to show that he would take care of her.
In many ancient cultures, the circle is a symbol of eternity. The wedding ring has come to symbolize endless love and commitment.
Wedding rings have almost always been worn on the fourth ring, but the hand it is worn on depends on where you live. In some cultures, people wear their rings on the left hand, and in others, they wear them on the right.
21. Rings are traditionally given ______________.
A. only in Egypt
B. during weddings
C. before weddings
D. just to brides
22. Ancient Egyptian grooms gave their brides ______________.
A. money shaped like a ring
B. a ring for every finger
C. money to buy a ring
D. coins to get a wedding ring
23. Most people wear their wedding rings ______________.
A. on both hands
B. only on the left hand
C. on the fourth finger
D. only on the right hand
24. The word “eternity” in the third paragraph is closet in meaning to ______________.
A. after death
B. period of time
C. time with no end
D. happening too often
Mark the letter A, B, C or D to indicate the word that differs from the rest in the pronunciation of the underliend part in each of the following questions
25. A. whisk
26. A. accent
Mark the letter A, B, C or D to indicate the word(s) OPPOSITE in meaning to the underlined word(s) in each of the following questions
27. I am in favor of the statement that recycling is one of the best ways to protect our environemnt
28. Ships crossing the oceans can recieve signals from staellites that enable them to calculate their position accurately.
Mark the letter A, B, C or D to indicate the correct answer to each of the following questions
29. Eggs are generally good for your health ____________, of course, you eat too much them.
30. We can help ____________ the environment by using green and sustainable energy sources
31. Scientific progress supplies us with ____________.
32. In Spain, it is believed to be bad luck to enter ____________ room with your left foot.
33. John asked me ____________ that film the night before.
A. that I saw
B. had I seen
C. if I had seen
D. if had I seen
34. Don’t forget ____________ the doors before ____________ to bed.
A. to lock/ going
B. locking/ going
C. to lock/ to go
D. lock/ going
35. He ____________ in the same house since 1975.
A. has lived
B. is living
D. had lived
36. English is used as an access ____________ world scholarship and world trade
37. If pollution ____________ on, the earth ____________ a dangerous place to live on
A. would go - became
B. would go - would become
C. goes - will become
D. go - will become
38. The woman ____________ lives next door is a doctor
Mark the letter A, B, C or D to indicate the word that differs from the other three in the position of primary stress in the following questions
39. A. cognitive
40. A. fortress
*Tải file để xem đáp án chi tiết*
Đề luyện tập thi vào 10 môn tiếng Anh gồm các bài tập thông dụng, bám sát đề thi minh họa của Bộ Giáo Dục nhằm giúp các em luyện tập và rà soát lại kiến thức chuẩn bị cho kì thi sắp tới.
Trên đây VnDoc.com đã giới thiệu Đề thi thử Tiếng Anh vào 10 trường THPT Lương Thế Vinh Hà Nội năm 2022 lần 2. Mời các bạn tham khảo tham khảo thêm các tài liệu luyện thi vào 10 hay như Các dạng bài tập Tiếng Anh thi vào lớp 10 năm 2022, Đề thi thử Tiếng Anh vào lớp 10 Thanh Hóa năm 2022, Đề thi thử Tiếng Anh vào 10 trường THPT Lương Thế Vinh Hà Nội năm 2022 lần 1, Đề thi Tiếng Anh vào lớp 10 năm 2021 - Đề 12.... được cập nhật liên tục trên VnDoc.com.
Mời các bạn tham gia vào nhóm Luyện thi lớp 9 lên 10 để tham khảo thêm nhiều tài liệu hay: Luyện thi lớp 9 lên 10