Trắc nghiệm Tiếng Anh lớp 9 Unit 5 có đáp án
Ôn tập Tiếng Anh lớp 9 Unit 5: Wonders Of Viet Nam
Đề thi trắc nghiệm trực tuyến ôn tập Tiếng Anh Unit 5 lớp 9 có đáp án dưới đây nằm trong bộ đề Bài tập Tiếng Anh lớp 9 theo từng Unit năm học 2018 - 2019 do VnDoc.com. Đề kiểm tra Tiếng Anh gồm nhiều dạng bài tập trắc nghiệm Tiếng Anh khác nhau giúp học sinh lớp 9 ôn tập kiến thức đã học hiệu quả.
Một số bài tập Tiếng Anh lớp 9 khác:
- Choose the word whose underline part is pronounced differently from the others.
- Read the passage and decide whether the statements are True (T) or False (F).Perfume Pagoda is a religious site as well as being a great sight-seeing spot in Viet Nam. It is situated in Huong Son Commune, My Duc District, Ha Noi. It is a vast complex of Buddhist temples and shrines, including Den Trinh (Presentation Shrine) and Thien Tru (Heaven Kitchen) Pagoda, in the limestone Huong Tich mountains. The centre of this complex is the Perfume Temple, also called Chua Trong (Inner Temple), located in Huong Tich Cavern. It is thought that the first temple was built on the current site of Thien Tru in the 15th century during the reign of Le Thanh Tong. Over the years some of its structures which were in ruins have been restored or replaced.Many Vietnamese works of literature, both old and modern, have made Perfume Pagoda their focus. It has also provided backdrops for many famous paintings. Its beauty has been used as a theme of many famous songs and a topic of lyric poetry. Nowadays during its festival (from the middle of January to the middle of March on the lunar calendar), Perfume Pagoda attracts large numbers of pilgrims from all over Viet Nam.
- 1. Perfume Pagoda is both a religious site and a great sight-seeing spot in Viet Nam.
- 2. Perfume Pagoda includes Den Trinh (Presentation Shrine), Thien Tru (Heaven Kitchen) Pagoda, and the Perfume Temple.
- 3. The Perfume Temple is located in Huong Tich Cavern.
- 4. The first temple is thought to have been built on the current site of Thien Tru in the 1500s.
- 5. The beauty of the Perfume Pagoda has been the subject of many famous songs and poems.
- 6. Pilgrims from all over the world visit the Perfume Pagoda during its festival.
- Fill each blank with the correct form of the verbs in brackets.
- 1. Veronica (go) _______________ to Hue City next week.is going to go
- 2. I (ask) _______________her to join our groups several times.have asked
- 3. Girls didn’t use to (worry) _______________about getting fat and going on a diet.worry
- 4. I suggest (visit) _______________the museums tomorrow.visiting
- 5. It is well worth (go) _______________to the Perfume Pagoda.going
- 6. I (travel) _______________ around Viet Nam next week.am going to travel
- 7. Mi (be) _______________to Hue three times.has been
- 8. I used to (keep) _______________a diary when I was young.keep
- Đáp án đúng của hệ thống
- Trả lời đúng của bạn
- Trả lời sai của bạn